Do they really want to win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because to me it sure doesn't seem like it.
If they really wanted to then why didn't they have a better back up for Rodgers and a much better team and coaching staff?
To me other teams are showing they want it more and are doing what it takes.
All we got is Rodgers and that is not enough, IMO.

Are they going to learn from this season and build a better and stronger team around Rodgers or will it be going back to rinse and repeat?
We shall see but they don't seem to want to change and somehow think this is the way to do things when we can see that it probably is not.

Carl 2

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because to me it sure doesn't seem like it.
If they really wanted to then why didn't they have a better back up for Rodgers and a much better team and coaching staff?
To me other teams are showing they want it more and are doing what it takes.
All we got is Rodgers and that is not enough, IMO.

Are they going to learn from this season and build a better and stronger team around Rodgers or will it be going back to rinse and repeat?
We shall see but they don't seem to want to change and somehow think this is the way to do things when we can see that it probably is not.

So just because the results aren't good right now they don't want to win?

That sounds like conspiracy theory talk.

If the Packers don't want to win, they have sure done a bad job of accomplishing that goal in recent years.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
You must be logged in to see this image or video!

We don't need another thread to whine about the same crap that's been dominating this board for the past month. Find an existing or hijacked thread and use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts