Divisional Round: Rams at Packers on the frozen tundra (Sat, 1/16 @4:35pm)

JKramer64

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Slow down Akers and make Goff beat you. Cooper Kupp limped off with a knee injury. He's a big weapon.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is this a thread? If anything is certain, it is nothing is certain.

RRyder

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How is this thread not locked?

Good lord wait till you actually know who we're playing. 8 hours ago people were convinced it was a lock that it would be TB. Wait one damn day people

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
This matchup makes some apprehensive. And I totally get it. But Aaron Donald most certainly will not be at 100%. Reportedly, X-Rays were negative for a break to the ribs, and an MRI is to be done today I believe. We should know more in the next couple of days. McVay says that he is "hopeful" Donald will be able to play.

Cooper Kupp has a knee contusion and shouldn't compromise his status for this game.

Goff is clearly limited with the thumb injury. He was able to hang in there and make some big plays late, but you could tell it was bothering him. The combination of that, plus the hopeful freezing temps will mess with him. The key will be to stop the running games on early downs, and then go hunting for Goff, forcing him into some mistakes.

The Packers are going to have to be creative in getting Davante loose from the clamps of Jalen Ramsey. I would expect the Packers to move him around a lot. Ramsey is good, but Davante will have his moments against him, no doubt.

All and all, I feel like the Packers are getting the Rams at a really good time with the questions surrounding Goff and Donald.

This will be a tough coaching challenge from LaFleur. I would give McVay the advantage just because he has more big game experience and he knows LaFleur a little. But that goes both ways.

If I were a betting man, I'd say the Rams prep got kicked into overdrive the second the game ended yesterday, due to the only other possibility being the Bears.

Should be a fun game.

Packers 27
Rams 23

Snoops

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lazard and your guys boy MVS need to have a big game they Adams has a tough matchup and gotta stop Donald no chance he doesn’t play.. gotta play with a lead and run the ball of Green Bay gets behind in the score board and let the rams run they could be in trouble. Rodgers struggles against good 4-3 defensive lines..

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
I would have let the other thread die. Lots of confusion in the first several posts.

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
If our O line shows up, we will get the job done.

This is the best Packers team since 2014. Let's get it done.

Team Ronny

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is why they wanted home field advantage. Make every team come to our climate. Goff has been awful at times this year, They are pretty banged up as well. if this was the Rams team from 2 years ago I would be more worried. I think our guys come out ready and focused to take care of business. It might be Aaron's last shot at another title..I fully expect him to be laser focused.

jhawk008

Cheesehead
Reaction score
A warm weather team, with a QB who is hurt on his throwing hand, with multiple stars not 100%.. I think this was honestly the best matchup we would want. Jalen vs Adams would be interesting to see, however we will move Adams all over the field

PackerRyche

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was more worried about playing the Bears for the third time, but they had a terrible game. Offense was pathetic.

Rams defense is very tough with or without Donald, but I think our offense vs their defense as compared to their O vs our D is favorable to us. If we can avoid another special teams hiccup, I think we'll be fine.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just don't like this matchup. Their defense is formidable. They can get pressure on Rodgers, and put their top corner on Adams if not double him to take him out and dare anyone else to make a play. They're running game did a number on the Seahawks even when they knew it was coming. And they still manage to make a couple of big plays in the passing game. We're going to have our hands full.

Fredrik87

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Goff plays like he has the other times he's had to play in cold weather because if he does I'd feel pretty good about our chances.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

C-Lee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hopefully Goff plays like he has the other times he's had to play in cold weather because if he does I'd feel pretty good about our chances.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!
Throw in a bum thumb on his throwing hand.