Division round San Francisco Shout Box.

Status
Not open for further replies.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Big swing right before half, and we are up 7-0 when offense seriously has played well opening drive and one play otherwise.

Gotta come out and keep swinging - we are controlling this game despite offense overall sucking

Matt39

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrible blocking and that ball was way to low, it would have barely cleared head level at the line.

PackerDNA

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We've had one good play since the opening drive and that was on a blown coverage. They're taking this away from us. Need a big time reset at halftime

eldapeeze

Cheesehead
Reaction score
As a 49ers fan, I'm jealous you guys have Rodgers and we're stuck with Ryan Tannehill 2.0 in Jimmy.

KiDcUdI

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I mean I’ve said it all season. Receivers outside of Adams aren’t good enough and STs is going to keep this team from a championship.

You should not ever have problems blocking for kicks or punts in the post season.

tynimiller

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Make a decent throw it’s a TD… totally different situation BTW… he had a wide wide wide open guy (that he almost missed)
Rodgers nearly under threw it for an incompletion honestly. We have not played well on offensive side of the ball overall. Expect that to turn in second half personally

PackAttack12

R-E-L-A-X
Reaction score
Make a decent throw it’s a TD… totally different situation BTW… he had a wide wide wide open guy (that he almost missed)
Your insinuation earlier was that when you bolt the pocket you just GO. Your words, not mine. If you just go, you don't have time to scan the field. The only reason that play developed was because Rodgers waited for it to develop.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Terrible blocking and that ball was way to low, it would have barely cleared head level at the line.
watch it again… that is just wrong …. the ball was going up at a very steep but straight angle… it was a good kick…. terrible blocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online