Dissention in Dallas: players throwing coaches under the bus

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
we just got curb stomped coming out of a bye.

We were unprepared for the physicality of TB no question, but pretty sure nobody on the team is turning on Lafleur.

I only saw the highlights of last night's game, but the level to which they just went kaboosh out there was probably the worst I've seen since 2010 when Wade Phillips got the boot. Just almost no effort period on the part of that team out there, and made a ... what I'd call 9-7 at best team look like KC. Serious dysfunction going on there and just feels like McCarthy just hasn't recovered from his last year here.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I didn't watch any of it, don't care what's going on in Dallas really. We have our own problems

Sanguine camper

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not hard to imagine how a MM team can't play a lick of defense. Dallas players are probably rebelling at how predictable their offensive scheme is.

ARPackFan

Knock it off with them negative waves
Reaction score
I didn't watch any of it, don't care what's going on in Dallas really. We have our own problems

Half the fun of football is watching other teams crash and burn. I'm damn near giddy living in an area full of Cowboys fans.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
And hence why this topic is in the other NFL discussions and not the main Packer forum lol
I barely aware this forum has sub forums, and it isn’t the point. I guess I just don’t find the fun in finding others faults when the stuff I care about has faults of their own. I don’t need the distraction, and maybe if MM was some condescending ******* when he left and GB just hoisted another Lombardi I might a litttle jab being warranted. But the same week we just got our ***** handed to us? Maybe some need the distraction?

PackerfaninCarolina

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I barely aware this forum has sub forums, and it isn’t the point. I guess I just don’t find the fun in finding others faults when the stuff I care about has faults of their own. I don’t need the distraction, and maybe if MM was some condescending ******* when he left and GB just hoisted another Lombardi I might a litttle jab being warranted. But the same week we just got our ***** handed to us? Maybe some need the distraction?

Fair enough, though I'm certainly not going to hold back from piling on the Bears if they get their butts kicked in LA on national TV. And they will. That farce Chicago team is about to go up against a real opponent whose 10x better than Indianapolis.

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

https://www.nfl.com/news/cowboys-players-express-discontent-with-coaches-after-2-4-start

NFL Network's Jane Slater reported players are starting to let their discontent be known. One player told Slater that Mike McCarthy's staff is "totally unprepared. They don't teach. They don't have any sense of adjusting on the fly."

"They just aren't good at their jobs," another player told Slater.

Preaching to the choir, guys.

Just another way to have a shot at McCarthy, even after he`s gone ??.....sheesh !

PikeBadger

Staff member
Reaction score
:cool::cool:
Cowboys gave me a reprieve as well. I had to listen to some trash Monday from a Cowboy fan at work (I had it coming btw) Nice to see them lose by an identical score.
:cool:

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Fair enough, though I'm certainly not going to hold back from piling on the Bears if they get their butts kicked in LA on national TV. And they will. That farce Chicago team is about to go up against a real opponent whose 10x better than Indianapolis.
Trust me, I still like to see Dallas lose, and Da Bears and MN etc. I just don't revel in it, and if we get our ***** kicked the same week, i guess I care more that

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I can't stand the Cowboys, but I still like Mike McCarthy. The Cowboys problems go way beyond MM, but the fans will use him as the Scapegoat.

I think what brings me the greatest joy in Cowboy failure is watching Skip Bayless react to it. THAT makes my day.

Shannon Sharpe having some fun totally ********** **** Skipless....

Fast forward to the 7:55 mark, this is why Skipless is such a ****.

The last few minutes are classic. Shannon points out to Skip that McCarthy coached in Green Bay and it was Rodgers who bailed him out most of the time. Skip would not acknowledge that. LOL

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Last edited:

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
I can't stand the Cowboys, but I still like Mike McCarthy. The Cowboys problems go way beyond MM, but the fans will use him as the Scapegoat.

I think what brings me the greatest joy in Cowboy failure is watching Skip Bayless react to it. THAT makes my day.

Shannon Sharpe having some fun totally ********** **** Skipless....

Fast forward to the 7:55 mark, this is why Skipless is such a ****.

The last few minutes are classic. Shannon points out to Skip that McCarthy coached in Green Bay and it was Rodgers who bailed him out most of the time. Skip would not acknowledge that. LOL

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

I don't feel good about myself after having fallen for your bait by watching that clip. ;) Skip is like the bad case of crabs that you just can't seem to get rid of.

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
I don't feel good about myself after having fallen for your bait by watching that clip. ;) Skip is like the bad case of crabs that you just can't seem to get rid of.

I try to only watch Skip when he is off the rails, it is like watching a train wreck, you just can't help but stare. :coffee:

OP
OP
gonzozab

gonzozab

Cheesehead
Reaction score
McCarthy was not happy after the game that the team didn't take umbrage with Bostic after knocking Dalton out. Not even halfway through the season and the players have already mailed it in. I wish we had them on the schedule.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
I wish we had them on the schedule.
In the race for playoff positioning and slots, as much as people look forward to the NFC West teams beating up on each other, they overlook their 4 gimmee games vs the NFC lEast. As of this posting 7 weeks in the East teams have 2 wins and a tie outside the division.

Members online

Latest posts