Dez Bryant is overrated

Voltron

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i just love that we bully him all the time. anyone else notice he leaves crying after playing GB. Dez crybaby Bryant
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
ACH]

Jdeed

Cheesehead
Reaction score
How many games has romo missed the last 3 years? Or has been hobbled?

I know this year he's been out a lot and dallas....they were running the ball heavily.

alan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He may be overrated but everybody here would love to have that kind of talent in Green Bay. True? True.

Packers907

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he is having a bad year, extremely bad year. Every player has them, in which many would say the same about Rodgers and our recieving squad here in GB (not that Rodgers is having a Dez type of year) But he still can be a threat when given the chance. Thats just my 2 cents

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Dez has been a great receiver. Bear in mind that he's been out with a broken foot this year and he's been on the end of passes by Wheedon (20 feet from the receiver), and Cassel (20 feet above the receiver). Plus the Dallas offence has been going 3 and out time and again, so our drives have been over real quick.

As for the suitability of this thread on the board, I think it symbolizes the ever closer union between the Packers and Cowboys, the mutual respect, admiration, fondness and dare I say ....love. A special relationship.
In fact maybe we should start to refer to ourselves as the Powboys or the Cackers in honour of our new found friendship.
:whistling:

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
As for the suitability of this thread on the board, I think it symbolizes the ever closer union between the Packers and Cowboys, the mutual respect, admiration, fondness and dare I say ....love. A special relationship. In fact maybe we should start to refer to ourselves as the Powboys or the Cackers in honour of our new found friendship.:whistling:
Mods, c'mon. If this isn't reason enough to move this out of this forum... :rolleyes:

Reaction score
To put things into perspective..

Jordy Nelson:Career 57 GS - 49 TDs
Dez Bryant: Career 69 GS - 58 TDs

I'd say that's pretty Stellar company.

Un4GivN

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Just because Beckham has been ridiculous good doesn't mean Dez is overrated.

That dude is a freak... Been watching football for quite some time and I haven't seen a playmaker quite like him before. Not to say he can keep it up 10+ more years, but pretty amazing start for a career, I think I actually heard one of the best ever in multiple categories.

Seriously he alone makes me want to watch the Giants games.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score
Dez has been a great receiver. Bear in mind that he's been out with a broken foot this year and he's been on the end of passes by Wheedon (20 feet from the receiver), and Cassel (20 feet above the receiver). Plus the Dallas offence has been going 3 and out time and again, so our drives have been over real quick.

As for the suitability of this thread on the board, I think it symbolizes the ever closer union between the Packers and Cowboys, the mutual respect, admiration, fondness and dare I say ....love. A special relationship.
In fact maybe we should start to refer to ourselves as the Powboys or the Cackers in honour of our new found friendship.
:whistling:

Excuse me while I go deposit my lunch at the porcelain bank. :sick:

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Excuse me while I go deposit my lunch at the porcelain bank. :sick:

Don't be like that it's Christmas. Usually we're all about 'I hate the Bears' or 'I hate the Vikings' or 'I hate the scum-sucking, foul smelling, dastardly, so called Philadelpjia Eagles'.
So it's nice if we can say 'hey Green Bay, I love the way you wear that G on your helmet, it looks so much better than the C those Bears wear, although that looks OK too....because it's Christmas'

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Don't be like that it's Christmas. Usually we're all about 'I hate the Bears' or 'I hate the Vikings' or 'I hate the scum-sucking, foul smelling, dastardly, so called Philadelpjia Eagles'.
So it's nice if we can say 'hey Green Bay, I love the way you wear that G on your helmet, it looks so much better than the C those Bears wear, although that looks OK too....because it's Christmas'

While you have Jones at the helm, I`ll always hate the Cowboys.....you, I like, your team sucks.

ls1bob

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While you have Jones at the helm, I`ll always hate the Cowboys.....you, I like, your team sucks.
I have to agree on all parts,but the hate word.(Strong dislike) My dad was a lifelong, die hard Cowboys/Tom Landry fan and the way Jones came in and got rid of/fired Landry my dad quit watching football altogether. He didn't watch another football game until the divisional game we played the 49ers in on our way to Super Bowl XXXI. Last game he ever got to watch.

Croak

Vincit qui patitur
Reaction score

My only response is; My Mother in Law is a Cowboys fan. :devilish:

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
There are a lot of Cowboys fans who see Jones as a disaster. You can't judge a team by the owner though, each of our teams is a mix of fans, history, imagery, stereotypes, legends and directed dislikes. I try not to dislike other franchises, I fail utterly with the Eagles. Chip Kelly has added salt to that wound.

I

I have to agree on all parts,but the hate word.(Strong dislike) My dad was a lifelong, die hard Cowboys/Tom Landry fan and the way Jones came in and got rid of/fired Landry my dad quit watching football altogether. He didn't watch another football game until the divisional game we played the 49ers in on our way to Super Bowl XXXI. Last game he ever got to watch.

My apologies to you bob for the hate word. I dislike him VERY VERY much, and what he has made of that organization.

I

There are a lot of Cowboys fans who see Jones as a disaster. You can't judge a team by the owner though, each of our teams is a mix of fans, history, imagery, stereotypes, legends and directed dislikes. I try not to dislike other franchises, I fail utterly with the Eagles. Chip Kelly has added salt to that wound.

I have to disagree. Your team are/were the self appointed "America`s team" which is at very least opinionated. People like myself gravitated to the Packers because of what they are, the "Fans team".
I respect you are your opinion, but as somebody who came to American in my early twenties, I did not take to the "In your face" attitude of Dallas from day one.

P.s. I`d happily share a beer with you, but I only dislike the Vikings more than the Cowboys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Beagle

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was too young to gravitate anywhere, I started supporting Dallas when my Grandma bought me some Cowboys pyjamas at age 7. Sports fandom is a supernatural thing.

I

I was too young to gravitate anywhere, I started supporting Dallas when my Grandma bought me some Cowboys pyjamas at age 7. Sports fandom is a supernatural thing.

I understand that bud.

Members online

Latest posts