Devin White

InGuteWeTrust

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I like Metcalf, he definitely needs to be paired with a QB who has an arm. We talked several seasons ago about how formidable this O could be if we had a deep threat. It would be fun to watch these Corners trying to press him, he’s not a guy who’s going to be easy to contain.
If he was paired with Rodgers he’s a 1000 yard guy, but more importantly he’s going to command attention and allow the GMOs and MVS types to flourish
Agreed.

Most here act like Metcalf is going to bust.

"Is just a freakish athlete. You just are caught up in the hype"

Umm ok. Obviously you never saw him play the game. He also was misused at Ole Miss if they wanna throw stats at me.

Top end NFL coaching and a NFL offense will do wonders for Metcalf.

Dantés

Gute Loot
Reaction score
He never said Amos would go there, just that Denver was a player.

You've gotta admit he has a good track record.

Oh I love Albright. He's great.

But by that same token, he himself said "If I had to guess today," he'd have White in the top 5. Which is a significant qualification on 4/3. Plus, even the best insiders get the draft wrong.

I would still bet against an off ball linebacker at #5 overall.

GleefulGary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh I love Albright. He's great.

But by that same token, he himself said "If I had to guess today," he'd have White in the top 5. Which is a significant qualification on 4/3. Plus, even the best insiders get the draft wrong.

I would still bet against an off ball linebacker at #5 overall.

It's the Bengals and the Raiders.

I trust them to do something stupid.

sschind

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Well, I guess I am Joe Pesci in this then, but I don't mind being funny. I actually take it as a high compliment.:sneaky:

It wasn't meant as a slight. Its one of my favorite movies and JP was great in it (as he is in pretty much everything)

InGuteWeTrust

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It wasn't meant as a slight. Its one of my favorite movies and JP was great in it (as he is in pretty much everything)
Great movie.

As actors go I rate De Niro and Pacino way above Pesci, but he was indeed great in 'GoodFellas'

Members online

Latest posts