1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Announcement is LIVE: Read the Forum Post

Details of Robinson's detail

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by porky88, Sep 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. YERCELL

YERCELL Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Not only that, wouldn't that mean he'd use up the two years, and we'd pretty much be getting one season out of him?

2. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6

good post... but you gotta understand... its really not that they dislike they signing. its that they have to argue everysingle thing TT does. They beg TT to make a big signing... he does it... and its the wrong one. you cant win they just argue to see themselves type.

we filled two holes with one signing with pro bowl talent... TT really sucks

3. Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool I own a website

Ratings:
    +8
    ^^^ Yep. Basically if they didn't give Ted the seal of approval to do the job he gets paid for they are not happy and abuse the right of freedom to speak negatively about it.

4. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    i cant lie 4packgirl.... im high right now... and you were kind of a bad *** in high school werent you hahaha. turned on.

5. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6

agreed... and i dont know of anyone on this site, that thinks TT is perfect or even close. we just dont hate the guy and dont get off bashing everything he says.

6. Buckeyepackfan

Buckeyepackfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    It's a lot like TT and MM saying they only wanted "Packer People", using that as a reason for letting some go.

7. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Packnic....you douchebag TT lover!!* LOL

*Typical response to anyone who dare say anything but simplistic negativity about EVERY move TT has made.

So much fun, eh?

8. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    digs once again you're wrong and seem to get your feelings hurt whenever somebody doesn't kiss TT's arse. You know my feelings on TT. People are usually called douchebags when they act like a douchebag. Not sure why you are calling nicnoc one. You two seem to agree on everything. Unless of course his lips were in the way when you were approaching TT.

9. Packnic

Packnic Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    thanks for the contribution depack... you really make this forum a better place.

10. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I agree, though I think you were, perhaps, being sarcastic.

11. packerman

packerman Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    its funny, most everyone on here wants to bash Koren or TT like they dont have issues on their own...some are prob undercover alki's and drink on the regular....prob have one drink and drive which the law considered Koren to a DUI and now we are all here judging him like our life perfect....some prob are wife beaters, cheats, compulsive gamblers, ignore their family bc they sit on the pc all day, etc etc and wanna bash the other person....this is funny

12. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1

I resent that. I'm not undercover!!!! And I only beat my wife when she just won't shut up!!!!

13. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

No its classic TT. He couldn't go out and sign a character guy 3 months before the season started but instead waited for week 2 to sign some drunk that NOONE else wanted.

The problem is if TT wanted to gamble with someone thier were plenty of other guys out there during FA. Why didn't they give KeyShawn a look?

I knew this would get turned into this especially from NicNac. Yes, we wanted TT to bring someone in but Koren Robinson was probably towards the bottom of the list. Actually I think what most of us wanted was TT to bring a guy in 3 months ago who could learn the offense. You know, like most other teams do.

I have been consistent on my side of this argument. The same cannot be said about most of you who used the "Packer People" excuse. It's funny how that all changed especially from you NicNac. I can bring up an old post where you clearly stated TT is "bringing in CLASSY guys" and thats whats going to turn GB around. Now he brought in a big LOSER and your position changes. That makes you and others HYPOCRITICAL and shows that you truly are a "TT lover". It's pretty darn clear to me. But don't worry, Ted Thompson is a HYPOCRITE to.

14. DakotaT

DakotaT Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    This is one argument that I do share your opinion. When we passed on guys because of character issues, and then sign KR, it is in itself the definition of hypocricy.

The whole "Packer People" thing is just fluff. The Packers have had their share of problem children, and to say that your team is made up of just quality men is self-righteous.

I would have loved to sign TO this year, but the issues he carries in his head make him detrimental to the team that employs him. There is no way Randle El deserved what Washington gave him, and as far as Keyshawn goes, I'm not sure he is an improvement over Fergy or Gardner at this stage of his career. Giving Walker a new cotract would have probably been the best thing to do, but the damage done there seemed irreconcilable.

15. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    TT is a witch! So is Robinson! Throw them in the river!

16. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    digsy...alcoholism is NOT a character flaw - it's a disease!! and would i trust a 'drunk' to do the right thing? hel-l yes - trucker bob did the right thing when it came to his job - worked his butt off every single day. he never went to work drunk & was a productive member of society - even though he was a 'drunk'!!

and whoever said i musta BEEN a bada$$ in highschool...i'm STILL a bada$$ - just ask digsy!! :wink: :p :twisted:

17. scharles

scharles Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    lmao, trom you're hilarious sometimes..

18. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    SOMEtimes... :)

19. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Yeah but he's missed meetings and had troubles with Marijuana

20. vikefan

vikefan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Thats true.....everyone has had a few and got behind the wheel...driven over a 100 mph while being chased by the cops....who are we to judge?

21. 4packgirl

4packgirl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    ok pyle but everything i've heard (which, i'll admit, isn't much) says that he's a great guy in the locker room - not a distraction. what kind of 'trouble' did he get into with the funny cigarettes??

and vikefan...what you said, my husband DID...only difference? he got away with it! i know, i know...the dude has 9 lives - everybody who knew him when he drank says that!! :)

22. Since69

Since69 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    Very good question, there. Who the hell do we think we are? We're just uninformed, idiot fans. Ted Thompson is a lot closer to the tip of the spear than we are. Maybe, just maybe, he knows Koren Robinson a little better than we do.

23. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    no, us fans know a lot more than they do. Why wouldnt we know more?

24. pyledriver80

pyledriver80 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0

Are you kidding me? Who are we to Judge OJ? Who are we to Judge Michael Jackson?

The guy got busted going 100 miles an hour DRUNK. He has missed team meetings and been arrested for Marijuana possession.

He clearly has PROBLEMS which is the nice way to put it. I bet your whole outlook would change if he would have hit your mother or daughter and killed her during his lapse of judgement.

1 time is a mistake, multiple times is a problem. This is the NFL not a drug rehab program

25. tromadz

tromadz Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +3
    see, we know more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.