DeShawn Wynn... showing signs..

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
When the kid got in open space.. he showed a little something something.... kinda like last Jan in the big bowl... if this kid put his mind to it... I think he has a shot to be a force as a change of pace this year... kid is a load....

I don't think he knew what to think when Brett tried to almost horsecollar him after the offensive "play" of the game..

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Favre put the hardest hit the kid had after that play!
And you know what? I LOVED seeing that Favre still has that flame in him! It shows that he wants to win, BAD! Same as at the beginning of the game where he went onto the field to yell at the refs about McNabb's intentional grounding.
The young kids like Wynn will hopefully get that same excitement in them because they see the "old man" getting excited.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That was a nice play. He made a great little QUICK cut left into open space. Once these guys develop we're gonna have 3 solid to very good backs.

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he made some nifty moves! And for a rookie to be that aware to take the shovel pass from Favre was pretty sweet!

Obi1

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he made some nifty moves! And for a rookie to be that aware to take the shovel pass from Favre was pretty sweet!

Favre said in his interview that the play unfolded exactly the way they had practiced it... All week!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just disagree that he'll be a starter, but I hope he continues to show signs.

hooray running game.

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score

How about the awareness of Colledge to grab him and point him in the right direction, like he was about to start sprinting towards our endzone? :rotflmao:

OP
OP
Pack93z

Pack93z

You retired too? .... Not me. I'm in my prime
Reaction score
cheesey said:

How about the awareness of Colledge to grab him and point him in the right direction, like he was about to start sprinting towards our endzone? :rotflmao:

I thought he might shotput him... Wynn had no choice but to go up field..

MassPackersFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was nice to see though. It's a heads up play by 3 people there, and it's that kind of playing that will win us games.

Members online

Latest posts