1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Depth At Tight End

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by digsthepack, Oct 10, 2005.

1. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know about the rest of you, but Donald Lee is really beginning to impress me. Two weeks, two great TD receptions. Guy has speed and appears to be pretty sure handed. Combined with an emerging David Martin (finally) and a healthy Bubba and it looks like we may very well be set there for a while.

Let's hope the great performances continue for both....and that Bubba gets back in the fold quickly.

Just a question. Given the improving performance of the line, does Flanny stand a chance of winning his job back, health permitting? Wells looks like the future to me.

2. DePack

DePack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    I think Flanny is done as a starter....unless someone goes down.

3. sixone220

sixone220 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    finally some love for martin. i've always like the guy.

4. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    An honest observer always loved his talent and potential, but he was always nicked up. Seems to coming into his own now.

5. IPBprez

IPBprez Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +5
    Let's hope the injury bug is done with the Packers and moves on to another team for a change, like (say) the Eagles...!

They say Donald Lee is very knowledgeable about the Packers Play schemes, already. Which will help immensely on getting into the mix - he's proven that BIG TIME< to me. Hopefully, David Martin can keep up and we'll soon have our Tiger set back.... not sure how the rest of the NFL would handle it - but the Tiger Set was a killer in the 90's, practically UN-stoppable!

6. digsthepack

digsthepack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Im wit cha, IPB! Get tha Tiger set rolling and it is a whole new dimension to the offense....also added protection for the QB.