Depth At Tight End

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you, but Donald Lee is really beginning to impress me. Two weeks, two great TD receptions. Guy has speed and appears to be pretty sure handed. Combined with an emerging David Martin (finally) and a healthy Bubba and it looks like we may very well be set there for a while.

Let's hope the great performances continue for both....and that Bubba gets back in the fold quickly.

Just a question. Given the improving performance of the line, does Flanny stand a chance of winning his job back, health permitting? Wells looks like the future to me.

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
An honest observer always loved his talent and potential, but he was always nicked up. Seems to coming into his own now.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
An honest observer always loved his talent and potential, but he was always nicked up. Seems to coming into his own now.

Let's hope the injury bug is done with the Packers and moves on to another team for a change, like (say) the Eagles...!

They say Donald Lee is very knowledgeable about the Packers Play schemes, already. Which will help immensely on getting into the mix - he's proven that BIG TIME< to me. Hopefully, David Martin can keep up and we'll soon have our Tiger set back.... not sure how the rest of the NFL would handle it - but the Tiger Set was a killer in the 90's, practically UN-stoppable!

OP
OP
D

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im wit cha, IPB! Get tha Tiger set rolling and it is a whole new dimension to the offense....also added protection for the QB.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts