Defensive Stats: Do or Die Moment

Greenbayphil

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here are some of the stats that I have compiled from the Do or die moment from week 16 until the SB

Defense:

Sacks: 18

Forced fumbles: 6

Interceptions: 14

Total Turnovers: 20

Turnovers Per Game 3

Yards Per Game: 323

Points Per Game: 16

Pretty Impressive huh?

missinghoagies

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Still think the Defense is a little overlooked in this run, bottom line in 4 of the 6 elimination games they had to make a play with less then 2 minutes left to preserve a win and they never blinked and came up huge, then throw in the Wiliams pick 6 in ATL and the I believe 5 TOs vs. NYG...pretty incredible...if this was the Ravens or Steelers D we would never hear the end of it:)

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Still think the Defense is a little overlooked in this run, bottom line in 4 of the 6 elimination games they had to make a play with less then 2 minutes left to preserve a win and they never blinked and came up huge, then throw in the Wiliams pick 6 in ATL and the I believe 5 TOs vs. NYG...pretty incredible...if this was the Ravens or Steelers D we would never hear the end of it:)

Very true. Defensive did play great pretty much all year. The offensive numbers in this playoff run were pretty impressive as well.

jamie97520

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Defence is incredible without being intimidating (apart from Clay "The Bloodline" Mathews) what makes them special is their movement and their ability to make the right decision in a split second. As an Packer fan from Oregon i would love to see Casey play with his brother but am not convinced he is in good enough shape at the moment. Prime goal in the offseason has to be OL.

Long Live Dom Capers!

Jamie

Members online

Latest posts