DC Area Packer Fans

calacci

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Any DC area packer fans, I just got a great deal on some seats to the game in Washington against the Redskins.

There are tickets available on StubHub for face value... Check it out

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
*********!!!

I paid out the *** for my tickets on that site months ago.

I GOT STUB****ED

YoKramer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My Dad got 2 tickets thru a friend at work I cant wait to go. Gonna be a long weekend. Drive from Charlotte to PA on Saturday afternoon (8 hour drive). Watch the game Sunday, leave Monday morning around 6am and drive to work to pick up a loaner car to drive to Atlanta for Hyundai School (4 hour drive). Then leave Wednesday to come back to Charlotte. BUT TOTALLY WORTH IT TO SEE OUR PACKERS

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my rents are taking me for my birthday... ticketmaster pretty much ***** us :glare: but the Pack doesn't come around very often so i suppose its worth it. short drive from Southern Maryland to Landover though :D

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my rents are taking me for my birthday... ticketmaster pretty much ***** us :glare: but the Pack doesn't come around very often so i suppose its worth it. short drive from Southern Maryland to Landover though :D

congrats!

post some pics!

A-Rod_is_God

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard on radio that if you gave blood you got a ticket?

hadn't heard that.

but Dan Snyder certainly isn't a very popular man around here. i always find it interesting how the Redskins never have a problem filling their huge stadium week in and week out when their squad is quite the eyesore 90% of the time

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
hadn't heard that.

but Dan Snyder certainly isn't a very popular man around here. i always find it interesting how the Redskins never have a problem filling their huge stadium week in and week out when their squad is quite the eyesore 90% of the time

Redskins-Red Cross Blood Drive Promotion

The Redskins have teamed up with the American Red Cross for a series of blood donation events -- and to thank fans for donating, all blood drive participants will receive one (1) Redskins regular season game ticket for an upcoming game at FedExField.
Participate with a friend and you will each get a ticket!
The next Redskins blood drive is scheduled at two locations:

• Monday, Oct. 11: VFW 2561, 11316 Fern Street in Wheaton, Md., from 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
  • Saturday, Oct. 16: Crowne Plaza Old Town Alexandria, 901 North Fairfax Street in Alexandria, Va., from 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Tickets for the Redskins-Colts game (Sunday, Oct. 17 at FedExField) will be provided to participants at these events.
Appointments are required for all Redskins blood drives -- walk-ins are not accepted. Please call 1-800-RED CROSS or visit www.redcrossblood.org/Redskins for all upcoming Redskins blood drives.
Interested donors can also do the following to receive immediate, ongoing updates:

• TEXT LIFE to 79685; Reply GIVE to schedule your appointment. Standard text message rates apply.
  • Follow the local Red Cross on Twitter for Redskins announcements at https://twitter.com/redcrossbaltdc
The Red Cross is the exclusive blood donation partner of the Washington Redskins.
All Redskins tickets are courtesy of the American Red Cross. If tickets are not available to Redskins-Packers, other games may be substituted.

So maybe last week was when you needed to donate for the Packer game

Members online

Latest posts