Dammit Ryan Grant...

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why? Why do you need to tweet crap like this. NO BULLETIN BOARD MATERIAL!! I was hoping that we could get through this week without talking ANY crap or giving them ANY extra incentive. But no, the guy who's not played all year is on Twitter making waves. Great. I don't see why players can't just shut the hell up, keep quiet, go out and do their jobs. Let their play speak for itself. If we make it to Dallas, then great. But this game is going to be hard as is, honestly I was actually leaning towards thinking the Bears had a good shot to pull it off against us, they are no slouch. Now they have just a little more incentive. No more of this. Just keep quiet, go out on Sunday and take care of business. That's it.

NFL Playoffs: Green Bay Packers running back Ryan Grant eyes Super Bowl - ESPN Chicago

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
What an idiot. Ugh...........

I prefer the belichik method of do your talking on the field. Fine guys that do stupid **** like this.

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly, I could have seen Finley doing stupid crap like this, but not Grant.

God I hope Finley keeps his big mouth shut right now... Please.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Bears will pubicly act like it means nothing but behind the scenes they will use this as motivation.

gatorpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Not worried about it. At this level of the playoffs both teams are giving everything they have. Rodgers could tell the Whole bears defense that he did their mammas in their brown starfish and it dont matter at this level lol. If you need motivation at this level you are probably going to find a way to lose anyway.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
I think the Jets showed this weekend that their smack talk doesn't mean a thing as long as they go out there and play their hearts out. It's a rivalry and the better team is going to win. Players running their mouths is something that's going to happen, and it's not going to change the tide of this game.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think the Jets showed this weekend that their smack talk doesn't mean a thing as long as they go out there and play their hearts out. It's a rivalry and the better team is going to win. Players running their mouths is something that's going to happen, and it's not going to change the tide of this game.

That's true, but Cromartie and comapany were actually playing in the game unlike Grant.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Eh, this doesn't really bother me. He has been injured all year. He is not going to be playing the game, so whatever. Looks at all the "bulletin board" material the Jets came with and backed it up. You can talk as much as you want, but if you back it up, it doesn't matter.

Incubes12

Bay Harbor Butcher?
Reaction score
That's true, but Cromartie and comapany were actually playing in the game unlike Grant.

If he can't get involved with his mouth, how else is he supposed to? The guy is a huge part of our team and is allowed to support the team however he wants, especially since he's injured and has no way otherwise. Who are we to say that he can't?

John

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't personally think this is that big of a deal. It is what it is. The Bears are probably already at their peak motivation level being that it's the game before to go to the Super Bowl. If they need any extra motivation they've already lost at this point.

DevilDon

Inclement Weather Fan
Reaction score
If a trip to the Super Bowl isn't enough to motivate you, that sure isn't.
I mean, really? Who cares anyway? If you take it to it's extreme Rex Ryan got Welker to talk and he sat out the first series? Important, I don't know how it isn't. Belichick was an idiot to make a statement in a playoff game like that, but guess what? Rex Ryan got under his skin and it may have helped them. Maybe talk works against certain stuffy cheating HC's.
Talk is talk, let them talk. If as you say a trip to the Super Bowl isn't enough motivation I can't imagine what might be.
Truth be told, unless you're an accomplished boxer, a little too much anger leads to mistakes right? A little over pursuit, a little too aggressive a tackle and it's a penalty.
**** the Bares, **** their fans, **** their city and **** their pursuit of the Lombardi Trophy.
These guys sukk, Packers kick their behinds to go to the Super Bowl.

mor4les

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This is the NFC Championship, Green Bay @ Chicago, greatest rivalry in football and the the players need motivation about some tweets? Really?

Members online

Latest posts