Dak Prescott wants $40M/year LOL

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hell no. But by all means please pay the guy. It'll definitely set The Cowboys back in the next few years.

Passepartout

October Outstanding
Reaction score
Let me guess, after turning down $30M, maybe $40M, will he now go for $50M?!

elcid

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Truth is there is plenty of teams who would love to have him, and there is also a distinct possibility that some other team would pay him that were it to come to a bidding frenzy. But I guess the Boys could tag him then?

OP
OP
Pokerbrat2000

Pokerbrat2000

Opinions are like A-holes, we all have one.
Reaction score
Cowboys are in for a rude cap awakening. Prescott wants to become the top plaid player at his position, as does Zeke Elliott. Cooper is already making almost $14M/year and with his contract ending at the end of 2019, who knows what he will want.

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
was hoping this guy would hit free agency, because in two years the Packers might have the space for him, but they extended jaylon smith (ilb) two years early at a team friendly rate. as jerrah said yesterday the pie just got a little smaller for the guys who need to sign offers. still say they need to trade zeke for a low first asap.

Do7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
was hoping this guy would hit free agency, because in two years the Packers might have the space for him, but they extended jaylon smith (ilb) two years early at a team friendly rate. as jerrah said yesterday the pie just got a little smaller for the guys who need to sign offers. still say they need to trade zeke for a low first asap.
You wanted Dak to replace Rodgers?

gbgary

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think he is talking about Jalen, but it is not clear.
it's absolutely clear i was talking about smith. i named him in the first sentence. it wasn't worth making a new thread for so i inserted it in this dak thread.

You wanted Dak to replace Rodgers?
lol...how did you ascertain that from my post?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts