Curly's Pub

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably a stupid question but... Has anyone ever spent a home game in Curly's Pub? If so, can you hear the crowd noise from inside there? I would think you could. I'd love to experience that atmosphere sometime. Also, I'm sure it's nearly impossible to get a seat inside the pub on home game days.

VolvoD

Cheesehead
Reaction score
love the cheese fries there...and everything else ive ever ordered. but i cant imagine being that close to the game though and NOT being in a stadium seat! (well, bleacher anyway). only been there before or after a game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember not being a fan of the food, but Ill ask my friend for details he used to manage it. He has some good favre stories actually.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You need a ticket to be in there during the game. Ive had many a drink there during halftime, and it fills up, but by the second half kick it empties out until the end of the game. I've also eaten in there, the food is very average. As for hanging out there after the game, in my opinion it's best to just go back to your tailgate.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Here the lost footage is found!
Curly before he opened the place fantasizing about being the bartender in his pub!

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Prior to the opener against New Orleans, while all of the NBC fans were milling about for the music shows...for the life of me... I can't even remember who in the sam hell they were ... my son and I grabbed a seat in Curly's for a couple of cocktails right by the windows. You could SEE the back of the stage and all of the people that were in the stadium parking lot, ok?

Could not hear anything from that stage inside Curly's...no rumbling bass ... no drum solos ... nothing. Of course the show outside was on all of the TV's but aside from that...nothing from the exterior.

So, if I were a betting man, if you're sitting inside of Curly's during the game (and yes, you'd need a ticket to get inside the Atrium on gameday - you can't even get into the ProShop without a ticket on gameday), you wouldn't be able to hear the crowd noise.

OP
OP
bhuggins

bhuggins

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So basically what you ar all telling me is that unless you have a ticket for the game, you can't get into Curly's during a home game. That sucks as far as generating some more revenue for the bar not to mention a uniques game day experience for those fans who can't actually get into Lambeau. Too bad. I would like to know the reasons behind this type of thinking. As we all know there are 85,000 people on the season ticket waiting list so allowing some of those people the opportunity to be a small part of the atmosphere would make sense to me.

UCSB616

Cheesehead
Reaction score
On game day the atrium is part of the stadium. It provides club level access, there is a big line for the pro shop, and the gate serves as an entrance to the general seating area (albeit through another set of doors). If you are looking for a unique game day experience go to stadium view if you can deal with the parking and traffic situations. Otherwise, the atrium and Curly's are open to the public on all non game days.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So basically what you ar all telling me is that unless you have a ticket for the game, you can't get into Curly's during a home game. That sucks as far as generating some more revenue for the bar not to mention a uniques game day experience for those fans who can't actually get into Lambeau. Too bad. I would like to know the reasons behind this type of thinking. As we all know there are 85,000 people on the season ticket waiting list so allowing some of those people the opportunity to be a small part of the atmosphere would make sense to me.
If I wanted a job there I couldn't be a Packers fan.
It would kill me to work there without being able to watch the game.
So close and yet so far.

sped2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
My friend works there and she hates it because of the home games (noise and the drunks). I've been there a few times and tried their booyah once but came to the conclusion that my uncle's booyah is much, much better. It's pretty dead when there's not a game.

Members online

Latest posts