Cullen jenkins

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea Cullen Jenkins is having an awesome season & if he had 2 hands he'd be compared to the same level as Haloti Ngata...Love Cullen Jenkins, hope he continues to play ever sunday w/o injuries

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He said today he thinks it will come off during the bye week.

#1- Let's hope he's still healthy otherwise by then
#2- This guy deserves HUGE ACCOLADES/PROPS for playing as well and hard as he has. I mean BIG ACCOLADES. His work has been unsung and under-appreciated. Contrast him to Big Mike Neal, who seems to hurt one of his big muscles every time he plays.

Reaction score
He is the main reason our team faltered in 08. When he gt hurt for the year. I remember reading an article about MM saying he is best overall defensive player. That's saying much when you got Charles Woodson on the team. He is very good against the run, our best interior linemen pass rusher, and he can sniff out screens.

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The only reason I can think of that we haven't signed him yet is because of the potential lockout. Think about this, if we sign him now to an extension he will have $10-12M in his pocket. How is he going to vote in a few months for a new CBA? Now, what if he doesn't have that cash, you can bet he is going to be more interested in accepting what he can in the CBA so he can get paid. I think this is a subtle conspiracy the owners have going. Of course, there is the aspect that the Packers just don't want to advance a player that kind of money with the possibility of no games next season. Might as well hold on to it and collect some interest - you also run the risk of paying a guy and then having him hurt in a car accident or something.

This is probably Jenkins last big payday in the NFL. He deserves a nice sum - I hope the Packers ante up when the time comes.

turbo69

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think this is a subtle conspiracy the owners have going.

One of many. The NFL Comissioner and the owners are soooooooo........worried about everyones (players)well being but yet want to extend the season. More injuries and long term health issues for the players. I mean I wouldn't mind it but the NFL, and the owners are going to make more money at the expense of the players.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One thing though. What would've changed so far if the season was longer? It's week 6 and there's this plethora of injuries. More weeks would mean more injuries, but would also mean more time for players to get back...

Members online

Latest posts