Could be a bad game for Packer fans.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
The Falcon's defense has been going against the number one rushing offense for the last two years which also operates under the zone blocking scheme.

That tidbit makes me belive the Packers offense is going to struggle big time.

Falcons defense has three pro bowlers jus on the front line alone.

Packers offense has three new starters. Two being rookies. On the front line.

Packers D Vs. Falcons O should be interesting.

Defense and Special teams are going to be the most pleasing to watch for Packers fans.

Falcons 20
Packers 10

:(

Lare

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Bad turn out?

By the thread title I thought you were talking about the crowd at Lambeau for the game tonight. I noticed on the Packers website there are still tickets available for the game tonight. Kind of unusual for a home game in this kind of weather, even for preseason. Maybe fans aren't so willing to spend their hard-earned money to watch "TT-Ball" anymore.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Re: Bad turn out?

Well the Falcons and the Packers starters, if playing wont be playing long so all those good starters on the Falcons may just send the night drinking Gatorade talking to him teammates

kewlbeans

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Atlanta's #1 rushing ranking is somewhat misleading IMO. Vick adds 600 to 900 yards rushing a year, When you subtract the yards from the QB Atlanta probably doesn't crack the top 10. When I think of a dominating straight up rushing team I think of the Brocos, Cheifs and the Packers of a couple years ago.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chiefs is a big one LJ is a one year wonder but backing him up is personally one of my favorites Priest Holmes.

Back on the subject I agree Kewl with Michael Vick being one of the players the Falcons want to rest, Matt Shcaub should be playing a good majority and he is not a rusher.

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yeah I think the pack are playing pretty well

of course I can only follow play by play online

cyoung

Cheesehead
Reaction score
j/k zero but I'm sure you know that

yeah the Packers looked 10 times better from last week

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yep, the bengals are a legit playoff team, and have a solid...everything.

the first quarter (maybe first half) will give us the most info. Lets hope our boys figured it out(looks like they did) and play solidly, and get in position on defense and make plays!

Tylaa

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
The Falcon's defense has been going against the number one rushing offense for the last two years which also operates under the zone blocking scheme.

Defense and Special teams are going to be the most pleasing to watch for Packers fans.

Falcons 20
Packers 10

This means stats prove nothing lol

PackerLegend

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:

Falcons 20
Packers 10

This is why we play the game because nobody ever really knows who will come out on top.

PWT36

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lare posted". "By the thread title I thought you were talking about the crowd at Lambeau for the game tonight. I noticed on the Packers website there are still tickets available for the game tonight. Kind of unusual for a home game in this kind of weather, even for preseason. Maybe fans aren't so willing to spend their hard-earned money to watch "TT-Ball" anymore."

This ticket situation is not unusal especially for a pre season game., Tickets are always available, even for a Bear or Viking game, but it will be a high price price., You can go to Lambeau Field on most home game days and find Packer fans with tickets for sale. At times, there are Packer ticket listed in classified section of the Green Bay Press-Gazette.

Every year Packer fans sell some of their Packer tickets to Ticket Brokers, that is the only source ticket brokers have since Lambeau Field has been sold out since 1960 . Maybe, some Packer fans with the tickets to the game simply had to attend something very important last night like Weddings, or vacations etc. Some Packer fans have more tickets than they can use and sell them a prices above face value and make a profit.

If you were attempting to To try to blame Ted Thompson for Packer tickets being for sale for the pre season Packer -Falcons game , it shows a complete lack of knowledge of how Packer ticket situation operates in Green Bay since was sold out every year since 1960.

You better rethink that opinion you posted.

If any poster wishes, I can explain the Packer season ticket history in detail, but this posting is already too long. Just let me know and I will do so.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Atleast I put a prediction out there. I noticed those who commented on mine didn't. :)

Here's an honest answered. I sat down too watch the game with my dad. I looked at my dad and said Atlanta wins 38 to 3. :oops:

OP
OP
Zero2Cool

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
porky88 said:
Zero2Cool said:
Atleast I put a prediction out there. I noticed those who commented on mine didn't. :)

Here's an honest answered. I sat down too watch the game with my dad. I looked at my dad and said Atlanta wins 38 to 3. :oops:

Say the same thing next week! lol

For awhile Havel would pick against the Packers because they kept winning. He would put sly comments in there like 'everything points to the packers winning this game so as history has it i will chose the Texans to beat the packers by 32 points, this ensures the packers will win'

Staff online

Latest posts