contacting players/coaches

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with this? The last several years I've sent letters to various players and coaches, but have never gotten a response.

Anyone have any success stories with this? Maybe a way to get them to answer some questions?

OP
OP
paco

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It sounds weird, but your best bet to get in touch with a player is probably Twitter.

That's a good point. I don't spend much time on there. But I do follow Barnett, Finley and Grant. Does anyone have a good list of players/coaches on any of the social networking sites?

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
I had Brett contact me once on his official message board LOL

Donald Driver is on facebook

I had Ryan Grant talk to me a few times on myspace...

JoeRoethig

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you trying to contact them for a chat or for an autograph? I know they'll often mail you back a signature if that's what you're asking for. I used to do it a long time ago.

OP
OP
paco

paco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Are you trying to contact them for a chat or for an autograph? I know they'll often mail you back a signature if that's what you're asking for. I used to do it a long time ago.

My last few times was to have some interview questions answered. I know that is going to be a lot harder. Maybe I need to try to talk with them other ways before trying to get them to answer questions. But that's why I usually tried to do it in the offseason, when they have more time.

robdog

Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Twitter is definitely your best bet. Facebook and MySpace are good, but Twitter is definitely your #1 option.

Members online

Latest posts