comments??

arrowgargantuan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
gopackgo4 said:
wow what a bull crap story favre doesnt want to play for another team and some one said favre would hold out ha that would never happen not in a millon billon years

P@ck dredges this fantasy up now and again to stir the pot...it works well but i'm surprised people still respond to it to be honest.

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Zero2Cool said:
Journalists and Weathermen have such an easy job. They can say whatever they dang well please and still get their paycheck even if they are WAY off.

Bada Bing --- give this poster an ATTABOY!

Look at it this way - how many people have held Michael Irvin to the coals for having called Favre "all washed up"..? Eh? Especially after Favre then turned around and made it to the top of the heap - leading the NFL in the QB column almost immediately after **** Irvin opened his yap! Irvin never apologized on air, either - you all remember that, too - correct?

I've liked reading this Jason Whitlock guy before - even promoted his articles to our Club members... but this is just nothing more than a fishing expedition. This guy's not gonna apologize, either....

FAVRE has "always said" - he will never play for anyone but Green Bay!
As far as I'm concerned - he meant it when he said it, and still means it now.

The Sports World has thin skin - this is way more about personal stuff, etc., .... more than just pigskin passes down the field.... waaay more! Trouble is - Sports World hasn't got the brains to see it.

Sad Part? - Sports World will begin making comments like:

"Favre ran away, after one tough year - he couldn't handle it... Waaaah!"

If he were to stop now, it would be a tough BIO to read....
And, why on earth would he want to repeat a Joe Montana trip...?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now that there is ESPN, and all the other sports shows......they have to have SOMETHING to talk about! So if they don't have any REAL news, they make stuff up to fill in the needed time.
I will only believe it when it comes directly from Favre. Otherwise, it's ALL speculation.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JbShell said:
P@ck66 said:
OK..now I understand you...

and that's total bullsh*t by the way...

You're on the bandwagon with the Favre bashers and haters..and that's ok..I guess..but let's get it out in the open...

I guess it was Favre's "fault" the Packers kept making it to the playoff's year after year too...or was that somebody else who did that...

I am getting sooo tired of that BS line that Favre makes bad decisions...

(Put him in Denver or give him TO in GB....and you'll see all of the bad decisions he makes....He'll be making them all the way to the SB next year!)

Pack ok ok Yeah I am a hater lol. Anyway there is something you have which is blindness. I think Favre is one of the Best QB's in the history of the NFL. But he is a gunslinger. Gunslingers are known for taking risks. Sometimes Favre is guilty of taking a risk when none is needed. What I talk about is last year during the Viking game in the Playoffs. He clearly crossed the line of scrimmage. He had many options available to him instead of boneheading it. (If that is bashing the man then I have been doing that the entire time Brett has played for the Pack. Which he has made alot of dumb decisions in his career but has made many many many more good ones.)

Now at that time he had the recievers the line the running game. Problem D sucked ***. I want Favre in Green and Gold period. If he weree to leave I would be pissed sorry I would be. I was pissed when White went to Carolina after retiring. However his situation was completly differant.

Favre IMO opinion needs to take the challege of helping a young team get better and compete. Otherwise all he has said about wanting a challege having fun and retiring a Packer is hollow.

will you just let favre66 live in his blind ignorance. favre could shoot somebody, but it would be because the person stepped in front of favres bullet. dont bother with him, JB.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah TT-romadz..

why don't you put on a Beaver suit and go hang out by the pond on Favre's property?

or better yet...put on your TT suit...I'm sure you've got one...!!