Coiln Cowherd

Reaction score
Coiln Cowherd thinks because The Packers don't have a team owner, the quarter backs in Green Bay like Arron Rodgers rule the team and has all the say.

He also says win or lose against the Lions on Sunday night, he'll be traded to another team at seasons end.

You Thoughts

Reaction score
I have yet to hear him say anything good about the packers
Colin is a diehard Cowboys fan. Secretly the Cowboys are afraid of us and because of that they despise us. We must be like SF49ers are to us. Lol

I should know I married into a Dallas family! I scared them when Nixon ran that big KR back and I jumped up hollering in excitement :eek::laugh:

Last edited:

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cowherd has a weird problem with the Packers not having an owner. He’s been railing against Green Bay’s ownership structure for years. I just tune him out.

milani

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Coiln Cowherd thinks because The Packers don't have a team owner, the quarter backs in Green Bay like Arron Rodgers rule the team and has all the say.

He also says win or lose against the Lions on Sunday night, he'll be traded to another team at seasons end.

You Thoughts
Ownership has nothing to do with it. It is about who rules the roost. Lombardi was given all the authority he wanted in GB and no one got in his way. We do not have anyone in our organization like that any longer. So the void gets filled by whomever wishes to speak. Reggie was kind of that way.

Guacamole

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score

You Thoughts
damn dude, you believe everything you see online/tv? We know more than him,,,,

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Ownership has nothing to do with it. It is about who rules the roost. Lombardi was given all the authority he wanted in GB and no one got in his way. We do not have anyone in our organization like that any longer. So the void gets filled by whomever wishes to speak. Reggie was kind of that way.

Completely agree.

Too many cooks and no chef.

I think as the season has progressed this team and organization has more cohesion, but there needs to be stronger vocal leadership presence that says...

"This is what it is" and "This is what it will be"

The standard in Green Bay is winning championships.

You must be logged in to see this image or video!

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Completely agree.

Too many cooks and no chef.

I think as the season has progressed this team and organization has more cohesion, but there needs to be stronger vocal leadership presence that says...

"This is what it is" and "This is what it will be"

The standard in Green Bay is winning championships.
Wasn't this board, or at least more than a few posters, up in arms when it was thought Murphy was trying to run the team and call the shots?

McKnowledge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Wasn't this board, or at least more than a few posters, up in arms when it was thought Murphy was trying to run the team and call the shots?

Can't speak for others.

I personally don't think Murphy is actually a viable candidate to be CEO of the team.

He's already mentioned impending retirement according to policy.

AKCheese

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We should have traded Rogers last year. Look at the catbird seat Seattle is in unloading Wilson. I think Rogers would have done better in Denver so the picks would have been lower, but I think we could have gotten MORE in picks/players for Rogers vs Wilson. Instead we clung to another losing hand. Hey #12… prove me wrong.

Pugger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Colin is a diehard Cowboys fan. Secretly the Cowboys are afraid of us and because of that they despise us. We must be like SF49ers are to us. Lol

I should know I married into a Dallas family! I scared them when Nixon ran that big KR back and I jumped up hollering in excitement :eek::laugh:
That moron
We should have traded Rogers last year. Look at the catbird seat Seattle is in unloading Wilson. I think Rogers would have done better in Denver so the picks would have been lower, but I think we could have gotten MORE in picks/players for Rogers vs Wilson. Instead we clung to another losing hand. Hey #12… prove me wrong.
If we did we'd be the first NFL team I ever heard of that would trade away their reigning MVP.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sure was … and I always thought it was a odd that people were so bothered by it.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can't speak for others.

I personally don't think Murphy is actually a viable candidate to be CEO of the team.

He's already mentioned impending retirement according to policy.
He isn‘t a candidate…
he is literally the President of the team.

rmontro

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sad thing is we did pretty well against the 49ers when Favre was here. Of course then we had the Cowboys as a problem...

I haven't watched Cowherd in years, but him being a Cowboy fan doesn't sound right to me. Bayless likes the Cowboys. Cowherd, I think, claims to have no favorite teams, but I would peg him as a Seattle fan.

swhitset

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sad thing is we did pretty well against the 49ers when Favre was here. Of course then we had the Cowboys as a problem...

I haven't watched Cowherd in years, but him being a Cowboy fan doesn't sound right to me. Bayless likes the Cowboys. Cowherd, I think, claims to have no favorite teams, but I would peg him as a Seattle fan.
Agreed… I think he confused him with Bayless. I have listened to Cowherd a lot over the years… I can‘t ever remember him claiming any affinity with the Cowboys. I believe he started out in sports broadcasting in the Vegas area eventually traveling to both coasts (East coast while he was with Espn… and then went to LA with Fox. I dont think he has any connection to Texas.

Members online