Club Seat Info?

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i was just looking for a little info about these seats. i'm expecting to come up at the top spot of the list for tickets, most likely next yr. i was curious as to what the face value is so i know what to expect to be paying for 2 tickets for the season. i know there's no bad seats there but any thoughts on the pros and cons to indoor and outdoor? anything that anyone can tell me would be appreciated.

thanks

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
One of our ticket packages is in section 121 row 65 seats 12,13,14,15 (45-50 yd line on the visitors side) and I would never want to sit indoor! Just not the same feel for the game!!

fondypackfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think I heard from one of my friends who's dad has tickets in the club seats that they are $225 a piece but I don't know if that varies depending on where the seats are.

OP
OP
S

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
my thoughts too on sitting outdoors but i may not get a choice. those are some steep prices. i don't need to be waited on in my seat but not planning on 57,000 people giving up on the pack and allowing me reg tickets.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
I would never want to sit indoor! Just not the same feel for the game!!

I agree, I can sit in doors without having to risk popping a arrogant and becoming one myself LoL

gotarace27

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I've sat in club seats and outdoors and without a doubt outside is the way to go. All the time i sat in a overpriced club seat, i was wanting to go outside. You sure loose a feel for the game behind those glass walls.

leopardmech

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You sure loose a feel for the game behind those glass walls.
I know what you mean I have an indoor club seat here in my house and it doesn't even feel like I am at the game :D . Really though if you get seats who cares your are in Lambeau. Sixone just remember this poor Canadian if you ever need company in the seat beside you. :lol:

Later
Leopardmech

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We went to Lambeau this year for the Home Opener - and waited to scalp tickets in an attempt to sit down front behind the Packers bench... my buddy went to 29 straight games, both home & away, and always got to sit pretty much in those areas - he has the pics to prove it - go to www.packerpics.com - you'll see what I mean.

Well, we got behind the packers bench alright, but upstairs about row 30 on the 48 yd line. It was perfect for me, I could see the other side of the field and watch the whole game without a worry.. ol' Sammy, he'd complained about not getting down front and was apologetic the whole time... I had to tell him to shut up already...

What an awesome way to watch a football game... at Lambeau Field.
It was my first time there - I'd seen Majik Man at county Stadium years ago..
My girl and I are saving to go back next year.. I'd like a December game, or a Monday Night-er...

Anyway - we scalped out tickets to the Bears game and they were (30 minutes before the game) a little over $300 each - but I'm here to tell ya - DAMN WELL WORTH EVERY PENNY!

OP
OP
S

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
You sure loose a feel for the game behind those glass walls.
I know what you mean I have an indoor club seat here in my house and it doesn't even feel like I am at the game :D . Really though if you get seats who cares your are in Lambeau. Sixone just remember this poor Canadian if you ever need company in the seat beside you. :lol:

Later
Leopardmech

well i can tell you for sure that i will only go to 2, maaaaybe 3. the rest will all get sold. i love the pack but i can't be driving 12 hrs every weekend and i'd prob be better off renting a house than getting screwed on the game night rates at the hotels.

Members online

Latest posts