Click for cans request from us Bills fans!

BIllsboy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey everyone I have a request for all you Packers fans. Can you guys please stop sabatoging our Click for cans match ups? Seriously we don't try and do it to you guys but seriously this is very unlike you guys from last year. Seriously can you guys really chill out on it. I WANT another rematch against you guys but seriously we want the cans for our city as much as you dobut we can't if you guys keep ******** with us.

Can you guys please chill out with our match ups? Please this is basically a request from all us Bills fans.

If you guys could please vote for us....at least until the finals this year. We will do the same for you guys too. PLEASE!

weeds

Fiber deprived old guy.
Reaction score
Good god man ... get a grip.

You make an unsubstantiated accusation at the same time you make what seems to be a desperate 'reach out'. This is like a lawyer for the 'wife' in a divorce case asking the husband "So, Mr. Smith, when did you STOP beating your wife?"

It asks and answers a single question.

Come on Billsboy, every Bills fan site I go to has directions on how to cheat the system, and thus, the Cambell's Soup Company. I am a closet fan of the Bills because they're the closest thing to the Pack in a small market sense ... but ... I'll continue to cast my one vote per day and leave my flippin' cookies as they are.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, what gives? I think you're in the wrong forum... It's not us who cheat. I've personally NEVER voted for anyone besides the Packers, and really doubt anyone is doing it in this forum. And why do you think we're cheating? There aren't any Saints fans voting?

Members online

Latest posts