Clay Matthews didnt WIN AP DPOY award

Status
Not open for further replies.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Clay missed one game, I can't remember against who. He got injured against Washington and then was out the next game but came back the week after that.

I think he missed the Miami game

the award is a bi-product of the winner's defense as well...both defenses have played out standing and no one played better at safety then Troy...postive note, at least Clay and company won't be playing with a big head (not saying the steelers are, just saying it keeps the guys grounded), he is relatively young and success could effect a young player, I think we can see a big game from him

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think several people all got their info from the same source (including me) who was wrong. Looks bad for everyone. Sorry again.

armand34

Cheesehead
Reaction score
yea I was all looking forward to seeing Clay's name get announced on NFL NETWORK, but NOPE! I was kinda shocked b/c everyone (media/analysts) have been talking about him

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You think you people would learn something about twitter. Why the hell would you believe twitter? Twitter is the biggest joke and full of misinformation. That is the problem with people not being able to wait 5 seconds for the news.

Everyone crying about the twitter "controversy", which really isn't one, but they believe what they see on it. Hilarious.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
You think you people would learn something about twitter. Why the hell would you believe twitter? Twitter is the biggest joke and full of misinformation. That is the problem with people not being able to wait 5 seconds for the news.

Everyone crying about the twitter "controversy", which really isn't one, but they believe what they see on it. Hilarious.

its not about believing twitter its about believing a source. It wasnt bob from Waunakee saying it, it was sports reporters from the Green Bay Press Gazette, Chicago Tribune, and several other national reporters. Blaming twitter is like blaming the tv. Blame the sources that said it.

PackwillBEback

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Twitter isn't official, the announcement by the NFL on their own channel is. It isn't multiple sources it essentially came from one tiwtter message from someone from the AP, then everyone picking up on it. People cannot wait a few minutes for the official announcement. So impatient generation ever, and I'm sadly a part of it. I don't believe it until I see it.

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Twitter isn't official, the announcement by the NFL on their own channel is. It isn't multiple sources it essentially came from one tiwtter message from someone from the AP, then everyone picking up on it. People cannot wait a few minutes for the official announcement. So impatient generation ever, and I'm sadly a part of it. I don't believe it until I see it.

like I said its the source not twitter. Did you blame the Papers for saying Dewy won? Or do you blame the reporter? Twitter is what will be breaking stories for years to come, its the future of media.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts