Chmura blasts Favre

Status
Not open for further replies.

porky88

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
porky88 said:
He should.. Isn't he mad because Favre didn't want anything to do with him after his little debacle.. Can't say I blame Favre...

Stephen A Smith seems to agree with every word Chewy said.. though..
You must be logged in to see this image or video!
What a great friend you are. I would most definately want to be friends with you. :roll:

Chewy never played another game as a Packer after that and plenty of packers didn't respond to Chewy after that including the fans.. He had no buisness being where he was that night..

Back on topic... :roll:

To quote Stephen A Smith from Quite Frankly...

He said Favre had no buisness stating an opinion on Walkers contract (which he's right about) but what I disagreed with was that he stated Favre's comment "What are they going to do cut me" was a selfish and look at me thing to say.. I think Favre meant it as a joke but then again I'm not Brett Favre so maybe he was serious.. None the less it's been to long and I think Thompson and McCarthy should of made a deadline..

gopackgo4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
joke serious who cares, he knows they wont like the rest of us. And Favre had all the right to state his opinon on JAvon

IPBprez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looks like Packerfans are split down the middle across the web-o-sphere.

Half of you can' stop makin' Favre holier than thou...
Other half sees his behavior as hypocritical.

On Jim Rome yesterday afternoon - they had Kyle Turley on....

He was right in the camera with Favre being a hypocrite...

On Chewey - the three amigos were known for doing exactly the same thing, and sometimes a bit worse.... on a lot of levels, in their younger days, they ALL had their turns at that game. Frankie Winters didn't think it beneath him to stand by his friend of all those years... curious that.

Chewey's been on that Radio Show since 2004.. so get over that nonsense of he's non-credible. That's what they hired him for -- his opinions. No different than the four-letter network, or Best-Damn-Show.

If you're wearin' Javon's shoes right now... how would you feel (again)?
I am totally surprised that Walker or McKenzie haven't stood up and given all sorts of negative responses straight to Favre's face. They have rights, too. If a guy's gonna preach righteousness about how other players should take care o' business with their team - then that critic oughta lead by example. Simple enuf! With Favre, that's not happenin'....

espnpack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:

On Chewey - the three amigos were known for doing exactly the same thing, and sometimes a bit worse.... on a lot of levels, in their younger days, they ALL had their turns at that game. Frankie Winters didn't think it beneath him to stand by his friend of all those years... curious that.

Chewey's been on that Radio Show since 2004.. so get over that nonsense of he's non-credible. That's what they hired him for -- his opinions. No different than the four-letter network, or Best-Damn-Show.

I am totally surprised that Walker or McKenzie haven't stood up and given all sorts of negative responses straight to Favre's face. They have rights, too. If a guy's gonna preach righteousness about how other players should take care o' business with their team - then that critic oughta lead by example. Simple enuf! With Favre, that's not happenin'....

Come on!!!!!!!!

It's April 5!!!!!!!

Brett Favre is in FULL COMPLIANCE with the Organization...

JW threatened the Organization with a publicly orchestrated piece of dung Agent to THREATEN the Organization, and Brett set him straight, just like Flanny and some other players on the team did...

McKenzie compared to Favre? ...My God, what has Packer Fandom come to...McKenzie can't even remotely sniff Brett's jockstrap as for TEAM loyalty and appropriate behavior...

Wake UP!!!!!!!

(I am proud to be a Packer, Lombardi, Favre, Starr, Hutson, White, Harris, etc. etc. etc...ACOLYTE!)

And one more thing...WHO THE F@*$ GIVES A SH*# WHAT KYLE TURLEY SAYS ON JIM ROME IS BURNING???????) - Good Lord, what a waste of time people!!!!!!

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
IPB..

Why don't you and FudgePackernation..just come on out and say that you are a Favre hater..?? Because you are really starting to **** me off with your holier than thou bullcrap about it's a TEAM sport....

Come out and admit that you're really a Viking fan..or maybe...a Colts fan...

I don't know..but you sure don't seem to be a Packer's fan....or at least you seem to be one of the biggest "ingrates" on this board...

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
P@ck66 said:
IPB..

Why don't you and FudgePackernation..just come on out and say that you are a Favre hater..?? Because you are really starting to **** me off with your holier than thou bullcrap about it's a TEAM sport....

Best post ever!

And by "Best" I mean "Funniest"

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Trom...I agree...and P@ck66, just come out and admit it...you're some close relative of Brett...it becomes more apparent w/ every post that you don't give a crap about the team, but are only concerned with Brett.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Because Kyle Turley is such a level-headed and well thought out commentator on ...what?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
IPBprez said:

KYLE TURLEY :rotflmao:

What? Is he a member of your "fan club"?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
and all the other people on national shows, who think Favre is hurting the team

This isnt a GB issue anymore. The nation is watching, and is not happy with Favre.

This isnt how a HoF Class act is supposed to act.

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
tromadz said:

This isnt a GB issue anymore. The nation is watching, and is not happy with Favre.

why thank you trom for once again speaking for the ENTIRE NATION!!!!!
oh, the power you must have trom - we are all VERY impressed!!

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
4packgirl said:
tromadz said:

why thank you trom for once again speaking for the ENTIRE NATION!!!!!
oh, the power you must have trom - we are all VERY impressed!!

go to espn.com and look at their NATIONAL POLL

Hahaha...wow, packgirl...thaaaaaaanks!

4packgirl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
there's that four letter word again - ESPN!! polls shmolls!! bottom line is i don't give a rats hiney what anyone else thinks about brett favre or the green bay packers! hell, i find it hard to care what alot of YOU think about them either!! life will go on with or without brett favre. the packers reputation will not be permanently tarnished by this off-season, & the stadium will remain sold out - no worries here!! of course you should probably know that i've been drinking!!! :)

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So lame. Tromadz just a puppet, unable to think on his own, following around this media driven lynching.

Boy I wonder why ESPN polls say that People think Favre is hurting this team. I wonder how many of those are Packer fans? You think Brett is going to get love from Bears,Lions, or Vikings fan. Use your head man.

You were so proud that the ESPN poll backed up what you, 'THE VOICE OF THE NATION, said. How sad is that?

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
except ive been saying that WEEKS before the ESPN poll. It is just NOW becoming nationally viewed.

so...yeah...horrible post, pyledriver.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Your right, you have been spreading your garbage for weeks. As soon as Steven Smith said something about it you piled right on with no real reason to do so.

You are a spineless puppet who thinks that you are some kind of Closet GM.

You throw out statements with no solutions, and no real argument. I have debunked every reason you issued as to how Brett is holding this team back and you can't take it.

pyledriver80

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, unlike Tro, I will take my own stand on things. Doing whats popular has never been my style.

tromadz

Cheesehead
Reaction score
pyledriver80 said:
Your right, you have been spreading your garbage for weeks. As soon as Steven Smith said something about it you piled right on with no real reason to do so.

You are a spineless puppet who thinks that you are some kind of Closet GM.

You throw out statements with no solutions, and no real argument. I have debunked every reason you issued as to how Brett is holding this team back and you can't take it.

except the PM i sent you (hmm, no response from you...coincidence? no.)

I am sorry the country is just now looking in on GB and seeing what I've seen for weeks.

Im not a closet GM(or a closet anything!) I am glad I don't have TTs job, especially when there are "Fans" like Pack66.

ps - saying i get my cue from steven a smith is the best putdown i have ever heard. that hurt deeply, good stuff! better than "tromadz is a troll..durrr"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts