1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Chickens coming home to roost in Philly

Discussion in 'All Other Team Discussions' started by packedhouse01, Aug 10, 2005.

1. packedhouse01

packedhouse01 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    TO is a Cancer and the problem is that he's one of many spoiled cancers in professional sports. Good for Andy Reid to send his butt home. Now how does Terrel come back to camp and save face after this altercation? I honestly cannot imagine a scenario in which he would be welcome back by his coach or his teammates unless he changes his ways, and that's not going to happen. If I were Reid, I would suspend him and let his butt just rott.

2. eastcoastpacker

eastcoastpacker Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1
    The bad thing is,the eagles need him.they have no one else to play in his place.They all ready lost Pinkston for the year. They will bring him back and just fine him. :evil: Who would take him off the eagles? :shrug:

3. Chamuko

Chamuko Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Good for us Philly bought his oun disease at a high price, let them suffer and hope that we will beat them HARD and I MEAN HARD this season "Revenge is a dish that is better served cold" (the Godfather).