Cheers to the D !!!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
All season we had been allowing an average of 26 points a game.

The last two games against the Lions and the Vikings the average points allowed were 8. The D came up huge for us a few ways yesterday and DE Aaron Kampman was outstanding !!!

Cheers to the D for a great job these last couple of games :packbeer:

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

The last two games against the Lions and the Vikings the average points allowed were 8. The D came up huge for us a few ways yesterday and DE Aaron Kampman was outstanding !!!

the D only gave up 9 points technically in the last 2 games, so thats only 4.5 a game

I dont like including the points off an int, or fumble return for a TD..

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come. We'll see next week if our D is for real vs da Bears.

I've been thinking that the problem is not the players (besides Safety), but the coaching. We have talent on D. Kampman, Pickett, and Jenkens are solid on the DL. Barnett (we need to secure this guy) and Hawk are solid linebackers. I'm starting to like Poppinga too. Harris and Woodson are the best CB duo in the NFL. This team has too much defensive talent to be ranked as poorly as we are on D.

I think all we really need on D is a solid Safety.

OP
OP
W

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
WinnipegPackFan said:

I'm hoping this is a sign of things to come. We'll see next week if our D is for real vs da Bears.

I've been thinking that the problem is not the players (besides Safety), but the coaching. We have talent on D. Kampman, Pickett, and Jenkens are solid on the DL. Barnett (we need to secure this guy) and Hawk are solid linebackers. I'm starting to like Poppinga too. Harris and Woodson are the best CB duo in the NFL. This team has too much defensive talent to be ranked as poorly as we are on D.

I think all we really need on D is a solid Safety.

Good points Zombieslayer,

There is too much talent there to be ranked as poor as we are. Could be the coaching here as you say. I am hoping it's just growing pains though !!!

Staff online

Latest posts