Cheers DD !!!

WinnipegPackFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver hauled in nine passes for 160 yards and a score as the Packers defeated the 49ers, 30-19, giving head coach Mike McCarthy a win in his return to San Francisco.

Driver moved across the 1,000-yard threshold for the third consecutive season and the fourth time in his career. He leads the team with 1,103 receiving yards !!!

Cheers Donald :packbeer:

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Donald Driver hauled in nine passes for 160 yards and a score as the Packers defeated the 49ers, 30-19, giving head coach Mike McCarthy a win in his return to San Francisco.

Driver moved across the 1,000-yard threshold for the third consecutive season and the fourth time in his career. He leads the team with 1,103 receiving yards !!!

Cheers Donald :packbeer:

I'll drink to Driver making it into the Pro Bowl.

Tiger

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DD is a damn stud for this team, 50% of the catches he makes he has to fight for and he take every yard like its the last play of the game!

Zombieslayer

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DD is a damn stud for this team, 50% of the catches he makes he has to fight for and he take every yard like its the last play of the game!

I noticed this too. He fights for every yard harder than any other WR I've seen.

Members online

Latest posts