Check this out Pack fans

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Super Bowl Ring

It would be intersting to know which member of the Packers decided to put their ring up for sale....

uwbadger12000

Cheesehead
Reaction score
i would have to agree with you since he said he was involved in the play of the game. However, it could be a ST guy that broke Howard free for the TD.

TOPackerFan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard it was Desmond Howard, though my first thought was of Rison. He spent last season in Toronto with the Argos of the CFL and won a Grey Cup ring as well.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
You can see its not legit. Why else would he hide who's ring it is? Notice the red blotching with MS Paint where it says the Packers record of 16-3 that year? To me that says it was most likely stolen or this is not a legit offer.

Howard and Rison? I donno, Rison wanted a ring desperately same for Howard. I really doubt they'd be selling theirs.

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Notice the red blotching with MS Paint where it says the Packers record of 16-3 that year? To me that says it was most likely stolen or this is not a legit offer.
Just covering up the players name.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
Ryan said:
Notice the red blotching with MS Paint where it says the Packers record of 16-3 that year? To me that says it was most likely stolen or this is not a legit offer.
Just covering up the players name.

WHY would you wanna do that? WHY!!!

A, Player was a bench bum?
B, It was stolen?
C, To add high class graphics to the digital photos
D, ???

<picture mikey j fox freaking out>
Help me out here, explain why you ruin a image of a item u are selling. Lets think MARKETING, ADVERTISING. <end fox freaking out>

lol

Read through the whole mumble jumble and this is the 'explanation' given. With the information given as to who the player is, I'd have to go against my original statement that I doubt it's Howard to its a good possibility. Size 11, is that big or small?
EDIT : The name of the player will not be released as to protect the identity and privacy of the player. So please do not ask who the player was. If you had played in a Super Bowl were awarded a Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Championship Ring and then Sold it would you want the Entire World knowing it??

Ryan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why would you cover it up? Because you are an agent selling it on behalf of the owner who does not want to be known before the sale.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
uwbadger12000 said:
Maybe he doesn't want to feel embarrassed because he is dumb enough to seel his SB ring.
Ryan said:
Why would you cover it up? Because you are an agent selling it on behalf of the owner who does not want to be known before the sale.

I wanted to commend the both of you for thoroughly reading my previous postings.

'sigh'

I WANNA WATCH A BATES LED PACKERS DEFENSE!!!

sorry this contest of 'how to restate what slick said' is jus getting on my nerves. need a change of subject :-D w00t

smashmouth

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It was Lamont Hollinquest #56

One of our Special Teams stars of that year, back -up Linebacker.

One of the news outlets had a close-up of the ring and you were ABLE to see a name with quite a few letters beginning with H engraved on the side of the ring......

Smash

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
What a shame. Just blows me away anyone could be hurting so bad to have to sell something that reveered by athletes. I suppose though, shzit happens.

Thx for the update.

Latest posts