Charlie Weis Owes Me $275

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
his weak hand off on 3rd down settling for the fg to make it 24 for the pats cost me $275 becuz the td would have made the final 28-21 and made my football board #'s of 1 and 8 the winner for the final. if i write to him, you think he'll kindly mail me a check?

jdlax

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He'll probably take a while getting back to you in particular, after reimbursing all of those who took the Pats to win by the Vegas line.:mrgreen:

dan7

Cheesehead
Reaction score
sixone220 said:
his weak hand off on 3rd down settling for the fg to make it 24 for the pats cost me $275 becuz the td would have made the final 28-21 and made my football board #'s of 1 and 8 the winner for the final. if i write to him, you think he'll kindly mail me a check?

Not a chance......people gamble at their own risk!

OP
OP
S

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
leopardmech said:
The same guy at my wifes work won 2 quarters and the final score. With his boxes.
Lucky guy I think it was $200 for him.

Later
Leopardmech

ya the same won the 1st and 2nd quarter and cleared $550. not a bad 2 hrs.

eastcoastpacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
For the first time,I hit this year.The first two quarters, for a total of $50. I was a long side the guy that had hit so I got 25 for each quarter. :joy: :joy: :towel:

OP
OP
S

sixone220

Cheesehead
Reaction score
eastcoastpacker said:
For the first time,I hit this year.The first two quarters, for a total of $50. I was a long side the guy that had hit so I got 25 for each quarter. :joy: :joy: :towel:

you won cash cuz the square next to you was the right one?

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts