Charles Woodson - True Class

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah, and Jennings/DD didn't say anything when they were on the team either. Players generally don't air issues with teammates in public.

Last year or the prior year Jennings said I am not getting enough balls..Is that not airing out?

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Then I am naive. One year to soon rather than one year to late
Yeah, Parcells famous line.
Cullen Jenkins was one year too soon, or two years.
Aaron Kampman was one year too late, sadly, because of the 3-4.
Crosby seems one year too late as well, although it didn't matter as he didn't play defense in San Francisco. (Granted, neither did many of the guys suited up on D)

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Rodgers will do his talking on the field. Good job Jennings. Pour more gas on the fire
It's just gonna make Packers fans that much more excited or giddy if the Packers beat the Vikes.
Which is too bad. I would like to be able to root for him but now I can't because he is on a rival team and is bad mouthing our key player on our team.
If/when the Pack beats the Vikes, I want to be happy out of love and not out of bitterness or anger because of some jerk.

H

HardRightEdge

Yeah, Parcells famous line.
Cullen Jenkins was one year too soon, or two years.
Aaron Kampman was one year too late, sadly, because of the 3-4.
Crosby seems one year too late as well, although it didn't matter as he didn't play defense in San Francisco. (Granted, neither did many of the guys suited up on D)

I thought it was Bill Wash in response to letting go of Montana, Rice and/or Lott. They all went on to have productive years elsewhere, if not quite up to their earlier HOF standards. I will wager that Woodson, at what he's being paid in Oakland, will prove to be an untimely loss compared to what we'll get from Jennings or McMillian this season, lost step notwithstanding.

Members online

Latest posts