Can you imagine? A Championship at Quest Field

Texpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it may be a stretch but it's fun to fantasize but imagine if the Seahawks beat the Bears (the Seahawks beat the Bears in week 6) and we beat the Falcons.

Then, we will play at Quest Field for the NFC championship game. Can you imagine the outrage?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No, we want to host the Halas trophy in Chicago. That would be epic.

lambeaulambo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
maybe Matt Hasselbeck can come out and say we want the ball we are going to score b4 the game? And then break his leg on a Clay Matthews blitz. Then in comes David Whitehurst. Game over. LOL

L

Lunchboxer

We gotta get the win in ATL first. Then we can talk where we will be playing for the NFC Title match.

I would love to play for it in Seattle.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
maybe its cause i live near chicago, but as good as the thought of hoisting the halas trophy at soldier would be, the thought of losing that game is much worse. That being said wwe need to focus on Atlanta, and Atlanta only. And after that I dont care what happens as long as we win!

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Honestly that wouldn't even surprise me. When the playoffs started it would have but now, anything is possible. Either way I like the Packers chances of going to the Super Bowl.

PackCrazed4

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Chicago Native on loan to Tallahassee, FL
maybe its cause i live near chicago, but as good as the thought of hoisting the halas trophy at soldier would be, the thought of losing that game is much worse. That being said wwe need to focus on Atlanta, and Atlanta only. And after that I dont care what happens as long as we win!

I'm with ya, nothing's more terrifying than GIVING the Bears a Super Bowl Berth! As rewarding and delicious as it would be to win that game and get to the SB that way, the consequences of the loss far exceed the benefits of the win.

Pat4DaPack

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Agreed. I go to high school 25 mins west of Chicago and if the Bears won that would be the worst day of my life!

CheeseHeadInCanada

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'm praying for a Seattle-Green Bay NFC Championship. I'm only a 3 hour drive away from Seattle and i'd definitely go and make the trip down there, it would definitely be one of the coolest days of my life

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I think Seattle's run will end this weekend.

There would be nothing better than to beat the Bears in Chicago in 2 weeks. But let's not get ahead of ourselves..........

tmlfan3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
got a buddy who's a huge seahawks fan and he was pumped on saturday. I think it would be awesome for us to go to seattle for that game (3rd bird team in a row). It would definitely put a kink in the argument that they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah Seattle isnt going to do much against chicago IMO unless they create turnovers. Even still, Hasselbeck will get destroyed by Chicago.

Powarun

Big Bay Blues fan
Reaction score
Still i don't think Hasselbeck needs to do much in Chicago to win, just have Cutler throw some picks. I think the Packers caused him to panic and we saw what that does to him.

Rather have the game at Quest field than Chicago, know too many obnoxious Bears fans. Plus the sooner the Bears lose the better.

arrimike

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know that there would really be all that much outrage. Yeah, a team with a losing record at the end of the reg. season, hosting the nfc championship as a .500 team. but when you beat the defending super bowl champs at go on the road to beat the Bears, then you deserve to be there. No outrage against the packers though, because lots of people had them as favorites to go to the super bowl. But this is hypothetical. I just want us to beat the falcons to show that the NFC south was crap. then the bears win and we have 2 nfc north teams in the NFC championship shutting up all those loser doubters of our division.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I know it may be a stretch but it's fun to fantasize but imagine if the Seahawks beat the Bears (the Seahawks beat the Bears in week 6) and we beat the Falcons.

Then, we will play at Quest Field for the NFC championship game. Can you imagine the outrage?
No. Because I don't understand why there would be outrage?

Members online

Latest posts