1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Can you imagine? A Championship at Quest Field

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Texpackerfan, Jan 9, 2011.

1. Texpackerfan

Texpackerfan Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +22
    I know it may be a stretch but it's fun to fantasize but imagine if the Seahawks beat the Bears (the Seahawks beat the Bears in week 6) and we beat the Falcons.

Then, we will play at Quest Field for the NFC championship game. Can you imagine the outrage?

2. packers020802

packers020802 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +55
    HAHAHA
    that would be great

Either way Chicago or Seattle I like our chances

JUST GOTTA GET A W in the ATL!

3. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    No, we want to host the Halas trophy in Chicago. That would be epic.

4. Incubes12

Incubes12 Bay Harbor Butcher?

Ratings:
    +317
    I just wish we could knock the Bears out.

Then I could balance my chi.

5. Wood Chipper

Wood Chipper Fantasy Football Guru

Ratings:
    +1,422
    idc how we get to the SB just do it!

6. lambeaulambo

lambeaulambo Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +206
    maybe Matt Hasselbeck can come out and say we want the ball we are going to score b4 the game? And then break his leg on a Clay Matthews blitz. Then in comes David Whitehurst. Game over. LOL

7. Lunchboxer

Lunchboxer Guest

Ratings:
    +76
    We gotta get the win in ATL first. Then we can talk where we will be playing for the NFC Title match.

I would love to play for it in Seattle.

8. NelsonsLongCatch

NelsonsLongCatch Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +850
    I would love to see this. GB once again crushing Hasselbeck's dreams.

9. dbain21

dbain21 Chicagoland Packer Fan

Ratings:
    +143
    maybe its cause i live near chicago, but as good as the thought of hoisting the halas trophy at soldier would be, the thought of losing that game is much worse. That being said wwe need to focus on Atlanta, and Atlanta only. And after that I dont care what happens as long as we win!

10. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Honestly that wouldn't even surprise me. When the playoffs started it would have but now, anything is possible. Either way I like the Packers chances of going to the Super Bowl.

11. PackCrazed4

PackCrazed4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +187
    I'm with ya, nothing's more terrifying than GIVING the Bears a Super Bowl Berth! As rewarding and delicious as it would be to win that game and get to the SB that way, the consequences of the loss far exceed the benefits of the win.

12. Pat4DaPack

Pat4DaPack Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +180
    Agreed. I go to high school 25 mins west of Chicago and if the Bears won that would be the worst day of my life!

13. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    This

14. CheeseHeadInCanada

CheeseHeadInCanada Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    I'm praying for a Seattle-Green Bay NFC Championship. I'm only a 3 hour drive away from Seattle and i'd definitely go and make the trip down there, it would definitely be one of the coolest days of my life

15. JBlood

JBlood Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,312
    I think Seattle's run will end this weekend.

There would be nothing better than to beat the Bears in Chicago in 2 weeks. But let's not get ahead of ourselves..........

16. tmlfan3

tmlfan3 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +16
    got a buddy who's a huge seahawks fan and he was pumped on saturday. I think it would be awesome for us to go to seattle for that game (3rd bird team in a row). It would definitely put a kink in the argument that they didn't deserve to be in the playoffs.

17. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,273
    Yeah Seattle isnt going to do much against chicago IMO unless they create turnovers. Even still, Hasselbeck will get destroyed by Chicago.

18. Powarun

Powarun Big Bay Blues fan

Ratings:
    +420
    Still i don't think Hasselbeck needs to do much in Chicago to win, just have Cutler throw some picks. I think the Packers caused him to panic and we saw what that does to him.

Rather have the game at Quest field than Chicago, know too many obnoxious Bears fans. Plus the sooner the Bears lose the better.

19. arrimike

arrimike Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +12
    I don't know that there would really be all that much outrage. Yeah, a team with a losing record at the end of the reg. season, hosting the nfc championship as a .500 team. but when you beat the defending super bowl champs at go on the road to beat the Bears, then you deserve to be there. No outrage against the packers though, because lots of people had them as favorites to go to the super bowl. But this is hypothetical. I just want us to beat the falcons to show that the NFC south was crap. then the bears win and we have 2 nfc north teams in the NFC championship shutting up all those loser doubters of our division.

20. Forget Favre

Forget Favre Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +2,803
    No. Because I don't understand why there would be outrage?