Can you believe?

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So, to follow your logic DePack....the Packers should go insane just because all the dollar-chucking GMs areound the league are?

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Don't remember saying that. Don't even think I said the Packers should pay him that. I think those dollars are ridiculous, but if an agent can get that contract for Burleson, what is Walker going to think?

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
digsthepack said:
So, to follow your logic DePack....the Packers should go insane just because all the dollar-chucking GMs areound the league are?

I don't think thats what depack is saying..........i think he's just saying that Walker sees other guys getting it, and he wants it too. I don't know if he meant the Packers should go crazy too. At least i didn't see that in his post.
I think thats reading something into it that wasn't said. That is where trouble starts.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
cheesey said:
digsthepack said:

I don't think thats what depack is saying..........i think he's just saying that Walker sees other guys getting it, and he wants it too. I don't know if he meant the Packers should go crazy too. At least i didn't see that in his post.
I think thats reading something into it that wasn't said. That is where trouble starts.

I appreciate you having my back cheesey, but it's cool. digs and I have been buds for years. I hope people don't start walking on eggshells because of the latest edict. There is a fine line, but again, I do appreciate you supporting me.

subin

Cheesehead
Reaction score
While the contract may appear to be a 7 year, 49 million dollar deal, the reality is that it's not.

Remember when the Vikings signed Steve Hutchinson to a contract with crazy clauses that made it impossible for the Seahawks to get him back? Well, the Seahawks did the same thing to the Vikings. I think 2 of the clauses were that Burleson couldn't play a certain # of games in the state of Minnesota, and that he could not be paid higher than the team's running back.

It sounds crazy, but it's true. I'm sure the Seahawks plan on renegotiating the deal after a few years.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
No malice, sent Cheesey. Me and DePack are all cool and...hey...sometimes friends just like to "ruffle each other's feathers", so to speak. That is one crazy **** of a contract...for Burleson...a great #2 but marginal #1. WOW..these two teams must be drunk with money.

DePack.....you getting up for any TC this year. TOPacker and I got together last year, hope to do so this year, and adding some internet friends to the equation would be great.

It would be nice to meet my franchisee of the "foil statement" and to see who it is I bump heads with on the forum....quite respectfully, I might add.

DePack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The closest I'll get is South Bend. Going to watch the Irish smoke Michigan, Stanford and Army. My daughter's graduating next year so it may be a while before I get back out there.

Besides...it's probably best that you don't know what I look like.

digsthepack

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Oh, don't worry...the oozing pustules erupting on your face are easy to overlook once people get to know you!

cheesey

Cheesehead
Reaction score
DePack said:
digsthepack said:
Oh, don't worry...the oozing pustules erupting on your face are easy to overlook once people get to know you!
:rotflmao:

Man...I hope that doesn't get you suspended :p

Oozing pustules............sounds like it would make for a good cheese dip.
EWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts