Can someone please help me??

chaffee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I need to find a name or contact for an offsite vendor, t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, etc. If anyone knows a contact please let me know. You are the most dedicated fans in football.. Thanks...

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chaffee said:
I need to find a name or contact for an offsite vendor, t-shirts, sweatshirts, caps, etc. If anyone knows a contact please let me know. You are the most dedicated fans in football.. Thanks...

You didn't state if you were looking to buy in bulk, or just a few things for you. It would probably help,

OP
OP
C

chaffee

Cheesehead
Reaction score
What I am looking for is a vendor I can contact to see if they would be interested in selling a product I believe that ALL hardcore Packer fans can use. It is a cold weather bibs and jacket that is very light weight, around six pounds total, windproof, waterproof and has eight layers of insulation in the seat. It comes in the Packers colors of Green/Yellow. It retails for about $350.00 and will last for many years. I just don't want to get kicked off this sight for trying to solicite, that is why I was trying to be tactful about my post. Thanks, Kevin....

wischeez

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We won't kick you off for asking a question. If you want to list them for sale too, there is a "For Sale" forum here also. Hopefully someone will be able to help you out, good luck.

starr15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
chaffee said:
the packer pro shop? or nfl.com?

edited by wischeez

Members online

No members online now.