can GB please can TT and MM

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Murphy was interviewed the family night game

The 6 hour meeting I am pretty sure Mike, and Brett were the only ones in that 6 hour meeting.

Ted might have stepped in for a minute but I believe Mark was never at that meeting

hummyjohnson

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Hey ******, those were tears of joy - he's happy to be on a roster that doesn't include pissants and crybabies like you. Get over it. He stuck it to you twice, went home, scratched his balls and slept like a baby.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score

mike bat

Cheesehead
Reaction score
look guys ... i was really upset when Brett was foriced off the team ... i was the first guy that wanted TTs head on a platter ... now i know ill get some flack for this ,,, BUT BRETT WAS RIGHT ... HE PROVED IT TO THE NATION ON NATIONAL TV THAT MONDAY NIGHT ,, NOW HE PROVED IT IN OUR HOUSE ... we were exposed for the crappy team we are ,, and we were last season ... i love the pack ,, however these snakes ( tt and mm ) ran my packers in the dirt ... so at the end of the day it doesnt matter what the tt lovers say ... or the mm lovers ... Brett was right ,, he is here to play ball ,, TT and MM were sadly mistaken ... and if you were backing the machine ( tt and mm ) you were mistaken too ... i bet we win 2 more games this year if that ...

Members online

Latest posts