camp practice updates

FrankRizzo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Thu, Aug 5

live, going on now:

PackersLive: Shawn Gore absolutely ran by Pat Lee like he was standing still in one-on-ones. Sam Shields had a nice period. [via Twitter]

PeteDougherty: Chillar has 3 possible sacks in 6 plays from OLB during blitz drill. Beat Giacomino and Sitton on lasr two [via Twitter]

RobDemovsky: Don't see LB Frank Zombo on the field. His left ankle was heavily taped this morning. [via Twitter]

kareemcopeland: Rough couple reps for rookie ol marshall newhouse. Pickett and wynn both got the best of him during a close quarters ol-dl drill.

PeteDougherty: #Packers TJ Lang looking sharp after tough first day. Handled Matthews on 1-on-1 rep at RT, held up well enough on Pickett bull rush at RG

MikeVandermause: Flynn underthrown pass to Nelson in 7 on 7 picked off by Anthony Levine. [via Twitter]

PackersLive: Wow, great pick of Flynn by Levine. Jumped in front of the wr [via Twitter]

PackersLive: Mike Neal & Clay Matthews just worked Lang and Giacomini in 2 on 2s [via Twitter]

PackersLive: Matthews put one hell of an inside spin move to get the best of Tauscher in one on ones. [via Twitter]

NYPacker

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I heard Clifton was manhandling Chillar and several others during practice. Looks like the old guy still has it. Bulaga will probably have to wait a while to see some action.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Even though I'm not a Jets fan, instead I'm looking forward to watching the Jets on that HBO show about football training camp. :big_boss:

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I go to cheeseheadtv.com and jsonline.com to know everyting about the TC. At CHTV, they have a live feed that updates every twitter about the TC, as well as their own tweets, because the guys are at GB, covering it.

And at JSOnline, I watch the vids, because Bedard is doing an awesome job.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I was on the sidelines yesterday, Ill upload some pics somewhere on here later today or tomorrow

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts