But Seriously...Holy F'N S#$% Rodgers...

broguy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy is unbelievable. We're lucky to have him and I hope you guys are all enjoying the ride, disappointing season and all

Darryl Tincknell

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I completely agree broguy..no other QB..no other QB in football makes that play..off year for the best QB in football but nobody is better nor does it better than Aaron Rodgers..

Wpg-GBP#1Fan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Lots of injuries hur our season on offense. It is what it is. .. but let's be proud they almost made finals

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He is the best who has ever lived at the position. He wanted to win. Too bad the coaching staff and defense did not feel the same when it mattered most.

red4tribe

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just hate as great as Aaron is,his career is being wasted. A crying shame

Yep. Another precious year of Rodgers' prime gone. I fear he will end up like Favre, with just the on Super Bowl at the beginning of his career and spend the rest of his career trying and failing to get a second one.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers needs to shoulder some of the blame as well..

He had a very un like Rodgers year

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder is Rodgers would ever ask for a trade.

Rodgers did miss a 4th down pass that really would have helped. He's also had a few poor playoff performances that have contributed to loses.

I don't know why fans continually act like Rodgers is never responsible for a loss and it's all the team around him wasting Rodgers' talent.

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Rodgers did miss a 4th down pass that really would have helped. He's also had a few poor playoff performances that have contributed to loses.

I don't know why fans continually act like Rodgers is never responsible for a loss and it's all the team around him wasting Rodgers' talent.

Reminds me of how people acted about Brett--he never was allowed to be blamed

Jz3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The guy is unbelievable. We're lucky to have him and I hope you guys are all enjoying the ride, disappointing season and all

So the lucky hail marry's take away his average season. Not having Nelson is not a excuse. 31 other team don't have Nelson either. Cardinals just won without Nelson.

Rodgers was part of the problem this year. Now everyone can have one bad season. I would bet on Rodgers bouncing back with or without Nelson.

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
So the lucky hail marry's take away his average season. Not having Nelson is not a excuse. 31 other team don't have Nelson either. Cardinals just won without Nelson.

Do the Cardinals win without their number 1 receiver? Doubt it.

He kind of played a major role.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably not the best team to use considering they have one of the top receiving trios in the league lol Rodgers was out there with what were 5th and 6th wrs on the depth chart and a guy who was cut by 2 different teams in the offseason. I think if Rodgers wasn't our qb this year, we would probably be picking top 10 in the draft easy. Oline has been banged up all yr also

Patriotplayer90

Cheesehead
Reaction score

A few playoff performances in which the defense has allowed 40 points per game? Just go support another team. You aren't worthy

mongoosev

Cheesehead
Reaction score

Rodgers was part of the problem this year. Now everyone can have one bad season. I would bet on Rodgers bouncing back with or without Nelson.

cardinals won with their number receiver fitz.

Jz3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Probably not the best team to use considering they have one of the top receiving trios in the league lol Rodgers was out there with what were 5th and 6th wrs on the depth chart and a guy who was cut by 2 different teams in the offseason. I think if Rodgers wasn't our qb this year, we would probably be picking top 10 in the draft easy. Oline has been banged up all yr also

We started 6-0. We did play like a bottom 10 team the rest of the year. We had a solid defense and one of the worst offenses in the NFL with Rodgers at QB.

Jerellh528

Cheesehead
Reaction score
We started 6-0. We did play like a bottom 10 team the rest of the year. We had a solid defense and one of the worst offenses in the NFL with Rodgers at QB.

Now imagine if we didn't have Rodgers, yikes.

Jz3

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Now imagine if we didn't have Rodgers, yikes.

After 6-0 if we had Stafford, Palmer, Dalton, Alex Smith, Matt Ryan, Flaco or others we would of been just as good.

Rodgers did not have a good year. He was just off. Offense was out of sync and didn't come to play this year.

Can't blame them after the Seattle loss and how we have a heart breaking loss every year in the playoffs.

Ogsponge

Cheesehead
Reaction score
That throw was incredible but the credit is 50\50 Rodgers/Janis. Janis moved back from the middle of the field and played that ball perfectly and that is not any easy thing to do when you are wide open let alone with guys draped all over you.

dbain21

Chicagoland Packer Fan
Reaction score
Team might be cursed.

I feel like this game might give the team fire going into next year. Last year was just hard to deal with and it seemed like the type of thing you might not recover from. I don't feel that way this year. I have more optimism.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts