Bruce Gaston DL Added to the Practice Squad

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought he'd get snatched up by someone, but i suppose they would have had to put them on their active roster and nobody was willing to do that yet. I'm glad, I think with time he'll be a good rotation guy

El Guapo

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, this is actually great news. He hasn't shown up yet but IMO it's good to retain guys that know your system. Defensive linemen have a knack for injuries in general and Gaston is a good secondary insurance policy.

Curly Calhoun

Cheesehead
Reaction score
This seems like a logical move. He has some potential and could be worth developing. With Josh Boyd already done for the year, the Packers have protected themselves with both Gaston and Christian Ringo on the PS should another D-lineman fall.

Mondio

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Anyone just see that sack by Gaston? Haven't watched the Bears much, but it's on, he just destroyed the Broncos center

TJV

Lifelong Packers Fanatic
Reaction score
Anyone just see that sack by Gaston? Haven't watched the Bears much, but it's on, he just destroyed the Broncos center
It's only one play obviously but I really liked him and was sorry to see him signed off of the PS.

Members online

Latest posts