Brett is not a top 10 q/b according to

longtimefan

Staff member
Reaction score
Hes in the top 20, but not top 10. For all the exciting great plays he made, he made more absolutely stupid bonehead plays. Sometimes, I think he actually didn't care if he threw a pick.

Sometimes I think he did things on purpose in hopes they would cut him or trade him

AmishMafia

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Sometimes I think he did things on purpose in hopes they would cut him or trade him

Thats Hilarious! I actually typed this but then deleted before posting. I don't actually think that, but I wondered. I think he threw the two NFCC picks at the end of the game because he was tired and wanted to end the game. He hoped his receiver gets it, of course, but he was okay with losing the game to. The NYG game especially. Brett looked the whole game like he was cold and didn't want to be there.

TheGiftedApe

TheGiftedApe
Reaction score
hahaha I like the list, maybe not unitas #1 but its a good list. That favre thorwing picsk video brings back so many bad memories, anyone notice how there all being thrown into triple coverage??

Vic must realize the current Packer Fan isn't so happy with Favre right now.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The favre fans seem shocked but football experts for years have been saying he isnt top 10. This is far from the first list not to include him. Has anyone ever seen a list by someone with a quality rep that put favre in the top 5?

GBPack2010

Cheesehead
Reaction score
LOL that pic of Brady is hilarious. We're all kids sometimes. As for the topic at hand, I honestly believe he deserves a top 10 spot at well #10. That is a temporary spot however as within the next 3 years, I'll rate Manning over Favre and perhaps Marino too.

1. Bart Starr
2. Joe Montana
3. Otto Graham
4. Johnny Unitas
5. Tom Brady
6. Roger Staubach
7. Sammy Baugh
8. Steve Young
9. Dan Marino
10. Brett Favre

Members online

Latest posts