brett favre cartoon

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I watched the first one. The only time I laughed was when Denny Green said "I'm goin to Popeye's." I guess that says a lot for me as well as the cartoon. I just didn't think it was funny. It was an insult to Brett Favre. I don't understand why you would post it on a Packer forum, considering you're a Packer fan and all. :-?

But that's just me.

EDIT: The 2nd one, on the other hand, is hilarious. :lol:

JeezusJuice

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I love Favre and I know he can play for years to come, but that was still funny. Lighten up, dude.

(That was Bruce Bruce the comedian)

musccy

Cheesehead
Reaction score
agreed jeezusjuice

some ppl take critisim of Favre or the Packers from outside sources way too personally/seriously.

I thought the Raiders cartoon was the best though.

Zero2Cool

I own a website
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:
I love Favre and I know he can play for years to come, but that was still funny. Lighten up, dude.

He ain't the only one who needs to lighten up ;) heh heh

Gopackgo82

Cheesehead
Reaction score
JeezusJuice said:

It's not just that it's an insult to Brett, I just didn't think it was funny. I didn't feel mad or anything while I was watching it, I just didn't care for it.... that's all. There's no need for me to lighten up. I can certainly take a joke, if it's a good joke that is. :wink:

What I meant by "I don't understand why you would post it on a Packer forum" is that I wouldn't have posted it here. If you think it's funny, great.... but I didn't find it too amusing. The 2nd one was brilliant though, and that one makes Favre look like he has the mental capacity of a brick. So I can obviously laugh at a good Favre joke.

So maybe YOU should lighten up. :p (jk, jk)

wpr

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I have seen them before. I too didn't find the 1st one very funny but I loved the second one.
"Eleventy billion dollars in bearer bonds" is hilarious.

P@ck66

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Musscy..

the demons were already driven out of GB....Sherman and Rossley...