Brett admits he was at fault?????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Did it ever occur to you that you can simply CHOOSE not to participate in this topic? Or have you not yet been familiarIZED with that concept? And it's called debate. If debate bothers you, stay away from web forums, eh?
Debate doesn`t bother me, debating with a **** that will not accept that my view, while being different from yours is MY right, bothers me. Having to justify WHY I feel the way I do bothers me. When some git insults two other members of the forum because they live in Chicago, that bothers me. In short mate, YOU and the boy blunder bother me !!!!!

I

I asked LT to delete my acct

Speaking of that, I disagree with your categorization of Mayo and believe your description of him is bad form. It is obvious Mayo is someone with Christian values who believes in the power of forgiveness. Engaging us in debate and trying to encourage us to question or resentment toward The Favre for the sake of finding forgiveness in our hearts is not, IMHO, a "pathological need to have the last word," nor would I describe him as "weird."

No PFNCT, I HAVE to disagree strongly with your remarks.............Weird is right on the nail. Badger has an opinion, and has a RIGHT to express that opinion. You sir, are a blinkered nincompoop !!!! :geek:

PackFanNChiTown

Bear Fan's Bane
Reaction score
Ah yes. Right on schedule. Cue the anti-Christian bigotry. It's kind of like the old "****** Rule."

Not really sure how saying you have Christian values and believe in the power of forgiveness is "anti-Christian bigotry" but I'll take it as a valid reason to not try to defend your WEIRD a** in the future. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts