1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

BREAKING NEWS: Aaron Rodgers to Sue Green Bay Offensive Line

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by c_mac, Nov 9, 2008.

1. c_mac

c_mac Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +21
    In a strange twist to his first year as starting quarterback for the Green Bay Packers, Aaron Rodgers is pursuing litigation against members of the Packers offensive line.

"Their lack of regard for my safety is unacceptable and my lawyers and I are exploring our options." said Rodgers.

Rodgers is referring to the beating that he took against the Minnesota Vikings. He was sacked repeatedly and knocked down on most plays where he wasn't sacked. Rodgers case appears be based on the total lack of regard shown by the offensive line in pass protection on the November 9th game in the Metrodome.

2. PackerFan4

PackerFan4 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    Re: BREAKING NEWS: Aaron Rodgers to Sue Green Bay Offensive Lin

Should do MORE than just sue them....beat them over the head with a 2" X 4"....but I doubt even THEN they'll get it! This is a terrible unit, and they're the cause for so many times the Packers get put into 1st, 2nd, and 3rd and long situations. No discipline.

3. Veretax

Veretax Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +6
    Was this meant as a joke? If not I'd love to read the entire article.

4. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    If true, (haha) I can't even imagine how much MORE of a beating they'll help inflict on now. Even the one guy who may have been blocking will follow suit.