Brandon Chillar possibly facing season ending injury too?

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Saw on another Packer forum that Chillar's shoulder injury is still undergoing tests and the doctor can't rule out ending his season at this point...

You've got to be ******** me... This is getting so freaking old. Come December we'll have no one left, this rate of injuries is just unreal.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh. He didn't play well this year. Specially in coverage, where he was supposed to be the better coverage LB.

Hurt as depth, cause Bishop has been awful too, but not nearly as damaging as Burnett's

OP
OP
98Redbird

98Redbird

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Meh. He didn't play well this year. Specially in coverage, where he was supposed to be the better coverage LB.

Hurt as depth, cause Bishop has been awful too, but not nearly as damaging as Burnett's

I know, but it still sucks. I'm getting tired of logging into ESPN and seeing "Starting Packer Done For Season"...

Christ it's got to stop sooner or later, right?

I'm really hoping that Bigby, Harris and Starks can get back and start to contribute. I just have a bad feeling that 1 or possibly 2 of the three will go right back on IR...

dansz15

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Maybe TT should suck it up and trade a pick or two to get some players to keep this season from imploding? The guy hoards pick like every single one is going to be the next superstar but eventually something's gotta give, we can't deny that we need some depth and key positions ASAP. Just have to hope Bigby will be healthy week 6 and stay that way, same for Harris, and Starks plays like the 2nd or 1st round pick he could have been.

GreenBayTheOnlyWay

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Can everyone calm down? Apparently in Chillar's case, an MRI showed unusual things the other day when he couldn't even put a shirt on. Since then he is doing much better. The MRI was inconclusive because he had a previous shoulder injury while playing for St. Louis, some of what they are looking at may be scar tissue. We should find out more tomorrow. Can someone please hide the panic button?