BR has 4 Packers Corners in their Top 100

Southpaw

Endorphin Junkie
Reaction score
Recent Bleacher Report Article of Corners currently playing in the NFL lists 4 Packers Corners on the list. Giving Ratings in all aspects of being a corner. Agility, Ball Skills, Awareness, Tackling, Coverage, Burn Factor etc.

#71 - Sam Shields
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1118304-br-nfl-1000-top-100-cornerbacks/page/31

#66 - Jarrett Bush
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1118304-br-nfl-1000-top-100-cornerbacks/page/36

#20 - Tramon Williams
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1118304-br-nfl-1000-top-100-cornerbacks/page/82

#2 - Charles Woodson
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1118304-br-nfl-1000-top-100-cornerbacks/page/100

It's Bleacher Report so take from it what you want

L

Lunchboxer

Why is Jarrett Bush on the list?

I would place Woodson at #1 because he has long list of achievements.

Won a Heimen trophy,Won a Nat Chamionchip at Michigan, Made a carrer comeback after coming to Green bay. Winning a DPOY award, Alot of Pro bowl apperences and to cap it off a SB Ring.

Thats quite a resume. I think He will get in Hall of Fame first ballot maybe.

Poppa San

* Team Owner *
Staff member
Reaction score
Let's see, 32 teams to get 100 players. Had to go 4 deep on a few teams. Jarrett Bush was a top nickel back? Really?:speechless::confused:

HyponGrey

Caseus Locutus Est
Reaction score
I'm just surprised that Bush topped some of the guys he topped. It renews my opinion that bleacher report has little clue what it is talking about when it comes to certain topics.

PackersandPokemon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Looking at Shields' rookie year, I would swap him with Bush in the rankings. Bush is better left as a special teams guy.
I agree with Woodson at #2, though I don't completely buy into all the "Revis Island" hype..

PackersandPokemon

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, he was, but I feel like his turnovers, coupled with the fact that a lot of his issues were related to the lack of a pass rush, put him up there. And from the 2010 season, we see what he does with a good supporting cast.

weebles

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From the same website that suggested that Randy Moss would be the perfect fit at GB coming back...

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Why is Jarrett Bush on the list?

I would place Woodson at #1 because he has long list of achievements.

Won a Heimen trophy,Won a Nat Chamionchip at Michigan, Made a carrer comeback after coming to Green bay. Winning a DPOY award, Alot of Pro bowl apperences and to cap it off a SB Ring.

Thats quite a resume. I think He will get in Hall of Fame first ballot maybe.

how did winning a "heisman" and a national championship help woodson play better as a CB last year?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Yeah, he was, but I feel like his turnovers, coupled with the fact that a lot of his issues were related to the lack of a pass rush, put him up there. And from the 2010 season, we see what he does with a good supporting cast.

He can not cover a teams #1 anymore. He is getting too old and just physically doesn't have it anymore to guard the elite WRs of the league. Now he can out think a QB, but getting matched up one on one in a deep passing route and he's toast. Both sides of this were evident in the panthers game.

okcpackerfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He can not cover a teams #1 anymore. He is getting too old and just physically doesn't have it anymore to guard the elite WRs of the league. Now he can out think a QB, but getting matched up one on one in a deep passing route and he's toast. Both sides of this were evident in the panthers game.

it depends on who the teams #1 is

Members online

Latest posts