1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!

Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers. You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Blackmon

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Krazygangsta, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Krazygangsta

Krazygangsta Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I was just wondering ... did blackmon play this sunday and how did he perform ... and if he didnt why didnt he?

2. millertime

millertime Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    i think he played one snap

3. Drich318

Drich318 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    he'll be okay, he has alot of talent, let him get completely healthy and understand the playbook. This was a great pick by TT.

4. retiredgrampa

retiredgrampa Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I tend to be very impatient with recovery time. Of course, I can afford to be since it's not my body that's concerned. But I can't wait to see the talent of guys like Blackmon. He can really help in a position of big need. For the same reason, I look forward to seeing Underwood next year, along with a new DBs coach.

5. Greg C.

Greg C. Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I think Blackmon has played special teams these past two weeks, and maybe one or two plays on defense. I haven't even noticed him on the field yet, which could either be a good thing or a bad thing. We really could use some help from him, because we are so thin at CB, but I think it will take awhile for him to really contribute to any great extent--maybe even till next year.

6. packerfan1245

packerfan1245 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +0
    I hope he plays