Bigby Injury?????

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Does anyone know any news on the injury of atari bigby in that game? I was watching the play and it didn't seem like he did anything serious, but then he went to the locker room right afterwards and if i recall correctly he came back out in street clothes. And Rouse struggled in there for him also.

IronMan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
From McCarthy's press conference today.

Link

(Did you learn any more about Korey Hall?)
Korey has a knee sprain. I'll probably give him until Friday to see where he's at. He has a lot of swelling, just talking to Dr. McKenzie. I'm not sure of the length of his injury.

(How about Bigby?)
Bigby has a hamstring strain. It was not a cramp. So same deal. By the end of the week I'll probably have more information. I think what's normal with both of those guys is there's more swelling than you would like, and once you get past that phase, you get a better diagnosis of the injury.

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Aaron Rouse will be starting for Bigby this sunday. Hopefully he can have the success he had last year coming in for Collins. Maybe not make the big play such as a int but at least don't give up any big plays.

OP
OP
T

tkpckfan

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Glad we have depth on this team now. Just think back our defense used to have no depth and half the starters were garbage. Now we got someone with the potential to be a starter soon and if not then, then in the future.

pseudocide

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I wonder if they will play Collins inside more and let Rouse play free. Rouse has better hands than Collins for sure and seems like Collins is better in run support. Rouse played so well at free safety last year and very inconsistent so far at strong.

Members online

Latest posts