1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
    Dismiss Notice

Big question for next week!

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by brewcrew1702, Sep 12, 2005.

1. brewcrew1702

brewcrew1702 Cheesehead

Sep 11, 2005
    Ok guys just wanted some opinions if you could to help me out here.

At QB, I have Carson Palmer, Kerry Collins, and Michael Vick. I started Palmer this past week and he performed well. Do I go with him again? Collins is a decent start, but I feel Palmer could break through this year.

Also, at RB I can start 3 and have Clinton Portis, Willis McGahee, Ahman Green, LaMont Jordan, and Willie Parker. Last week, I started Portis, McGahee, and Green. Could've done better if they gave Green the ball like they should have. Word is that Parker will start week 2 again now and I am really high on him. So do I sit one of the other three or is this too risky.

Thanks guys
  2. TOPackerFan

TOPackerFan Cheesehead

Dec 8, 2004
    I'd start Palmer because Collins is facing what could be a tough D in KC and I just don't like Mike Vick.

I'd also start McGahee, Green and either Jordan or Portis (I'm leaning toward Portis, but the Bears' run D scares me).