Best Receiving Cores?

DergaSmash

Cheesehead
Reaction score
The Colts and Saints do have insane *** receivers. I am not sure I'm sold on the Vikes receivers being number 4 in the league though. Having Favre and a RB like Adrian Peterson makes that group better than I think they are.

JBlood

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Cores??

I wouldn't trade ours for any other teams' group.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Im ok with the colts and saints being ranked higher. They didnt even mention Anthony Gonzales with the colts who was injured all last season.

There is no chance Minn has better WRs than we do. And SD?!? They had to cut their #2 last season due to under performance.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I just noticed that Detroit is #12. There is something wrong with that.

claybillings

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I don't know how one can make a case that Austin Collie and Pierre Garçon are better than Nelson and Jones, let alone Driver...

It is called blatant overreacting to the way the Colts ended the season last year. Payton Manning is the reason why these receivers look so good, even though I hate him with a passion even I can see that he is one of the most accurate passers in the league and basically lays balls right in the perfect spot.

Trust me, they will see the error of their choice next year when both Austin Collie and Piere Garcon struggle in their sophomore seasons.

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
Trust me, they will see the error of their choice next year when both Austin Collie and Piere Garcon struggle in their sophomore seasons.
Won't happen. The guy throwing them the ball won't allow it. It's tough not to look like a superstar when the ball is always in the perfect spot.

I find it sort of difficult to argue with these. I'd probably flop Green Bay and Minnesota, but the rationale he uses for all of them seems air tight to me.

bravesman18

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I feel like the pack should be at least 3rd above MN and SD. MN should be 4th and SD 5th. Especially with Finley emerging this past season, we should be above 5th.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts