Best offseason?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
peter prisco of CBS sports was asked who had the best free agent teams so far he said "Packers and Steelers"

While funny, its also true. Always competitive yet nearly inactive as can be in FA. But thats another argument for another thread.

Who do you guys feel has had some of the best and worst offseason so far?

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Best - Colts. I know you are wondering, what the hell have they done besides cut everyone? Exactly they dumped all the older cap heavy talent and are planning for the future. This team will win the division in 2 years if Luck is legit.

Bad - Saints. Brees refuses to play under the franchise tag. This could get real ugly for both sides if it drags on into august. Losing nicks is bad but not that bad. He will fall off the face of the earth in Tampa.

Worst - Tampa. 3 signings, all terrible. Jackson isnt even a top 5 wr. Eric right could possibly be the worst FA signing in the history of the NFC south. Nicks is just chasing money. Good luck with that tampa.

Forget Favre

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It takes more than a QB to make a team.
I think the Colts are going to go downhill from now on and for a while even if they get Luck(y).

OP
OP
ivo610

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It takes more than a QB to make a team.
I think the Colts are going to go downhill from now on and for a while even if they get Luck(y).
they needed to. You can't surround your #1 pick with a bunch of your paid over the hill players.

Waiting for Freeney to be traded or cut ...

13 Times Champs

Cheesehead
Reaction score
He's a smart guy. He gets a little excited this time of year but by October he is off the bandwagon criticizing them.;)

Members online

Latest posts