Best Immediate Draft Class?

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Could the Packers' most recent draft class have been the best in the league this season?

Considering TT traded down for Lacy and still got him, he might be the best pick in terms of value in the whole draft.

Bakhtiari was good at a position where traditionally guys are found much higher.

Hyde had a very good rookie season.

Boyd started to come along near the end of the season.

That's a very good class in terms of immediate impact. Not saying it will end up the best class (still waiting on the 1st rounder), but it looked good this season. Did any other teams have as much impact from their draft class?

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good question. Id have to look around and see if anyone else got as much out of theirs. Minn sure didn't, 3 first rounders and only 1 seemed to contribute

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
Good question. Id have to look around and see if anyone else got as much out of theirs. Minn sure didn't, 3 first rounders and only 1 seemed to contribute
thats pretty sad on their part. The next 2 years they'll be playing at the MN gopher stadium & will have 12k less seats per game.

ivo610

Cheesehead
Reaction score
thats pretty sad on their part. The next 2 years they'll be playing at the MN gopher stadium & will have 12k less seats per game.

The team is a mess. That's what bad ownership does. It's falls all the way down to the product on the field.

They move up in the draft and get a great QB, it can mask the problems.

Vltrophy

Full On Cheesehead
Reaction score
I'd love for them to draft Johnny football so we can introduce him properly to the NFL

OP
OP
Carl

Carl

Cheesehead
Reaction score

I've been looking around and I've find two articles. One has the Packers class as number two and one has it HM after a top five, but they were written early in the season. I can't find anything on the whole season.

Darth Garfunkel

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I remember people saying how minny drafted so well and were going to do so well...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts