1. Welcome to Green Bay Packers NFL Football Forum & Community!
    Packer Forum is one of the largest online communities for the Green Bay Packers.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user.

Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions. Furthermore, we hide most of the ads once you register as a member!
  2. Big Announcement Coming for 2015 Football Season!!

Be on the look out for a big Packer Forum announcement when the schedule is released. Full details coming soon...

Best Immediate Draft Class?

Discussion in 'Packer Fan Forum' started by Carl, Jan 11, 2014.

1. Carl

Carl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +900
    Could the Packers' most recent draft class have been the best in the league this season?

Considering TT traded down for Lacy and still got him, he might be the best pick in terms of value in the whole draft.

Bakhtiari was good at a position where traditionally guys are found much higher.

Hyde had a very good rookie season.

Boyd started to come along near the end of the season.

That's a very good class in terms of immediate impact. Not saying it will end up the best class (still waiting on the 1st rounder), but it looked good this season. Did any other teams have as much impact from their draft class?

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    Good question. Id have to look around and see if anyone else got as much out of theirs. Minn sure didn't, 3 first rounders and only 1 seemed to contribute

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    thats pretty sad on their part. The next 2 years they'll be playing at the MN gopher stadium & will have 12k less seats per game.

4. ivo610

ivo610 Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +4,014
    The team is a mess. That's what bad ownership does. It's falls all the way down to the product on the field.

They move up in the draft and get a great QB, it can mask the problems.

5. Vltrophy

Vltrophy Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +384
    I'd love for them to draft Johnny football so we can introduce him properly to the NFL

6. Carl

Carl Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +900
    I've been looking around and I've find two articles. One has the Packers class as number two and one has it HM after a top five, but they were written early in the season. I can't find anything on the whole season.

7. AmishMafia

AmishMafia Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +1,760
    But they do sign FAs, so their GM is better than TT.

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Darth Garfunkel

Darth Garfunkel Cheesehead

Ratings:
    +495
    I remember people saying how minny drafted so well and were going to do so well...