Bears Fan

LanceStone

Cheesehead
Reaction score
It's safe to say the vikings have officially blown there shot at the playoffs by thinking favre was half the man he use to be. So it will be a toss up between packers and bears, good luck. Both teams have good chances at making playoffs. Good luck your gonna need it if you hope to take the division from us!

GBpsyco

Cheesehead
Reaction score
GB will take the division back, no problem. Yea, you guys got Cutler, but you are still the Bears. I would wish you luck as well, but I cant.:threaten:

Jess

Movement!
Reaction score
It's safe to say the vikings have officially blown there shot at the playoffs by thinking favre was half the man he use to be. So it will be a toss up between packers and bears, good luck. Both teams have good chances at making playoffs. Good luck your gonna need it if you hope to take the division from us!

I don't like Favre as a person, but he's certainly an improvement over what they had last year when they won the division. Not much of an improvement, but he makes them just a bit better than last year. If I had to pick a favorite for the division this year, it's Minnesota.

Not to mention, Favre has a truly great running back behind him, for the first time in his career. And a top 5 defense.

That all pained me to say, but it's true.

It's really going to be a tight 3 team race all year, but if you make me pick one now, it's Minnesota.

4thand26

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am watching MNF with Favre. Boy does he look slow in the pocket. I really dont think that the signing helped the viks.

I would say that GB has BY FAR looked the best in preseason compared to MINNY and CHI. (I havent seen any lions games, but I will go out on a limb and just assume)

I think that Cutler and the Bears offense will take 4-6 games to take shape.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I am watching MNF with Favre. Boy does he look slow in the pocket. I really dont think that the signing helped the viks.

I would say that GB has BY FAR looked the best in preseason compared to MINNY and CHI. (I havent seen any lions games, but I will go out on a limb and just assume)

I think that Cutler and the Bears offense will take 4-6 games to take shape.
He looks old. He is old. Big surprise. Peterson is a beast though.

Murgen

MechaPackzilla
Reaction score
I thought one bright spot for Favre was that he looked in mid-season form handing off to Adrian Peterson.

PackersRS

Cheesehead
Reaction score
I thought one bright spot for Favre was that he looked in mid-season form handing off to Adrian Peterson.
LOL. And they're dangerous by only doing that. And their screens were pretty good. But it showed they can't use the wrs, at least not for now. As I've been saying, Harvin is great after he catches the ball, but he isn't a Wr. He can't catch the ball...

Members online

Latest posts